Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

PARANOID

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:52 AM
  • 15 Replies
I seen a story a while back on google it made me more paranoid about washing everything I ever buy to wear bc I couldn't find it again to google it but then it popped up again on Facebook there is the story that is going around Facebook about a bugs inside new bras and then they show this picture of a woman tit with little holes in her tit with little bugs in it I just googled it and it's a hoax not really but I have always been paranoid I always wash everything I buy before I wear my.new close does anybody else wash their stuff before they wear it or am I just paranoid person
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:06 AM
I don't wash before I wear alot of times, but it's a good practice to get into. Not because of parasitic bugs, but because of the last chemical wash they may or may not wash out.

For some reason I washed my tot's clothes first thing..and teens jeans but never my own. But we always take better care of the fam than ourselves do we?
Lovemyshadows
by Carol on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:48 AM

I always wash everything before wearing.  Everything including bedding.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I probably should get in this habit, but I never did...

Quoting hollydaze1974:

I don't wash before I wear alot of times, but it's a good practice to get into. Not because of parasitic bugs, but because of the last chemical wash they may or may not wash out.

For some reason I washed my tot's clothes first thing..and teens jeans but never my own. But we always take better care of the fam than ourselves do we?

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:30 PM
I wash everything before wearing it.
paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I feel so bad. I got dd a new package of underwear and didn't wash them before having her wear them. I didn't think about. Then this last few days she said her vagina's been hurting and I think that's why :-( They're being boiled now and I got her some hydro cortisone cream. Poor baby.

jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Aww poor baby I hope she feels better soon

Quoting paganbaby:

I feel so bad. I got dd a new package of underwear and didn't wash them before having her wear them. I didn't think about. Then this last few days she said her vagina's been hurting and I think that's why :-( They're being boiled now and I got her some hydro cortisone cream. Poor baby.

Serenity7
by Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I always wash my clothes before I wear them

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I wash everything before I wear it.  Everything is sprayed with gross chemicals that I really don't want on my skin.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:57 PM
We wash everything before we wear it or use it.
Derpy
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I wash my clothes after i buy them.You never know who tried it on and what they might have had.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)