Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Operation Clean house......my style.....LOL

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:18 AM
  • 40 Replies

Okay I have been sick in bed for over a week. I am better today and ready to get this house ship shape.  Seems like it all falls apart when I am sick and unable to do stuff.  So I am off to clean.  I am going to use this as my to do list. When I complete a room, I will come post that it is done. Who is game? Who wants to play operation clean house with me? 

sweeping

washing dishes

drowning in laundry

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I wish I could!  I am in the office today rather than at home.  We have been on the go for the last couple of weeks and while my husband cleans during the day, he doesn't quite keep the same standards as I do.  I am in desperate need of a deep cleaning! 

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Kitchen done....this is going slow but I was sick for over a week so my energy level is low.  I am pacing myself.  

I am going to surpise my family tonight and make a "candlelit" family supper of spaghetti, garlic bread and salad. They love when we do candle light..LOL.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this

I just don't get why the sink has to be overflowing with dishes if Mommy is sick. Just unload and load the dishwasher and wipe down the counters......sigh. All 3 kids are old enough to help. I am laying down the law this week and making everyone resonsible for helping. No more Ms. Nice Mommy. LOL

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I wish I could!  I am in the office today rather than at home.  We have been on the go for the last couple of weeks and while my husband cleans during the day, he doesn't quite keep the same standards as I do.  I am in desperate need of a deep cleaning! 

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I love that idea! 

Quoting Thelmama:

Kitchen done....this is going slow but I was sick for over a week so my energy level is low.  I am pacing myself.  

I am going to surpise my family tonight and make a "candlelit" family supper of spaghetti, garlic bread and salad. They love when we do candle light..LOL.

lazyd
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Wait, do i have to CLEAN right along side you!?  LOL!  :) :)  I have done one load of laundry and going to start another.  But have to go to work, so i might not be able to keep up with you!  LOL!  GOOD LUCK!  I know, when the kids or hubby are sick we still have to do everything AND take care of them, but NO ONE will do anything for US mommas when we are sick!!  And we are OLD so it takes us longer to get back into "shape"!  

loveTHEviking
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Have fun cleaning :). I cleaned house yesterday :).

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I was so dizzy yesterday I staggered, so cleaning was not an option..LOL. Today I am no dizzy..thank goodness.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Have fun cleaning :). I cleaned house yesterday :).

ktp111
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:43 PM

i will play with you as I'm doing my own house

ktp111
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

already vaccummed, did dishes and will clean bathroom now

sarahjoy
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Off to start the living room :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)