Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Early pregnancy

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 18 Replies

This is my 5th pregnancy (lost 2 of them tho) and if there is an early pregnancy symptom, i think i have it! Lol! I never had symptoms so bad before, this is just crazy! Its 24 hour nausea, constant exhaustion, starving all the time but nothing ever sounds good. Gassy. Constipated. Nose like a hound dog. Crazy sore ta-tas! An episode of bleeding-which took my butt to the doc asap! My dh keeps saying twins lol but i went at 6w5d b/c of the bleeding. We only saw one heart beat, although Idk if its possible for another to be hiding? I have a retroflexed uterus. Which btw is awesome as it is squishing my colon! Ha.

Anyone ever have a hiding baby? I have another appointment next week. They took my hcg level at 6w5d and its 65,000.

It's just crazy to me that this one is making me so sick and sleepy and all that jazz. Ah well, it will all be worth it, right?! =]

throwing up

~peace~
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I was soooo sick with my first.  I made my husband practically tear out everything in the kitchen because there was a smell coming from it....that no one else could ever smell....

But he was a singleton.  My sister had twins last year and she had no symptoms whatsoever.  It's crazy what these little beans can do to our bodies!

sarasue719
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Lol! That's funny!
Yeah this little bean is definitely making itself known!

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I was soooo sick with my first.  I made my husband practically tear out everything in the kitchen because there was a smell coming from it....that no one else could ever smell....

But he was a singleton.  My sister had twins last year and she had no symptoms whatsoever.  It's crazy what these little beans can do to our bodies!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbradford
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I read that the sicker you are the better implanted your baby is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I have been super sick with both pregnancies and both times only saw one. I'm 7 weeks and 4 days now and recenlty had my first scan and saw only one. Both times the doctors assumed I was carrying multiples.

sarasue719
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol I guess that is encouraging!

Quoting jbradford:

I read that the sicker you are the better implanted your baby is.

sarasue719
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I wonder why the doc assumed multiples?

Quoting bchic24:

I have been super sick with both pregnancies and both times only saw one. I'm 7 weeks and 4 days now and recenlty had my first scan and saw only one. Both times the doctors assumed I was carrying multiples.

bchic24
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Because of the severity of my symptoms so they did a scan to check. I get so bad my body goes into starvation mode because even a sip of water makes me throw up. Hypermesis is no joke man lol. I just got out of a week in the hospital to try and rehydrate and bring down the ketones in my urine. Not a fun experience, and I had it with my son as well.

Quoting sarasue719:

Quoting bchic24:

sarasue719
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Oh wow! I'm not that bad, and I hope it doesn't get that way! Phew!

I've never really been able to throw up, no matter how sick I get. It's weird. So I just get to walk around doing this dry gag thing lol. It's just hard to eat!

Hope yours gets better!!

Quoting bchic24:

Because of the severity of my symptoms so they did a scan to check. I get so bad my body goes into starvation mode because even a sip of water makes me throw up. Hypermesis is no joke man lol. I just got out of a week in the hospital to try and rehydrate and bring down the ketones in my urine. Not a fun experience, and I had it with my son as well.

Quoting sarasue719:

Quoting bchic24:

Mom2wife1
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:27 PM

My first trimester during my second pregnancy was awful. I couldn't even get up out of bed. I was soooo nauseas, super sore breasts, starving, and all the above. Hopefully this passes soon for you. 

Allison72585
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I had horrible morning sickness with my first two children. My first daughter i was sick everyday for like five months then with daughter # 2 i was diagnosd with hyper emesis and spent three days of every week admitted into the hospitol (dr thought i as going to loose baby because of the severe sickness and electrolyte imbalances) for about seven months, then when i was eight months pregnant it just stopped. This pregnancy (currently 15 weeks) has been a breeze compared to first two. I still am nauseaous but only get the dry heave gagging thing, i have been wicked tired the whole time though although over the past week my energy levels have been increasing. Everyone in my family thinks this is going to be the boy because of how different my pregnancies have been. Crossing our fingers :)  Hope things start to go better for you and you have a smooth pregancy!group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)