Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zofran!!!

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:12 AM
  • 22 Replies

This stuff has worked wonders!! Phew, a little relief! 

happy

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Morning sickness is the worse!  They gave me Zofran with my first, but I couldn't even keep that down.  Ended up having to use suppositories.  It was horrible.

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Glad that you are finding some relief!  How far along are you?

HaileysMom07180
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:39 AM

same with me, that sucked

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Morning sickness is the worse!  They gave me Zofran with my first, but I couldn't even keep that down.  Ended up having to use suppositories.  It was horrible.

sarasue719
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Oh man, that would be awful, I'm glad I can keep the pills down! =]

I am just 7 1/2 weeks. I didn't think I could make it to that second trimester relief so i had to break down and ask for some medicine!

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Glad that you are finding some relief!  How far along are you?

CharlotteRose
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

glad yr feeling better!!

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad it is working for you!

macilah
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM

i agree 100% i had hyperemesis gravidarum with all three of my pregnancy's from 8 weeks to 30 weeks pregnant. for the first pregnacy i didnt take zofran i wish i did though i lost so much wieght and was in and out of the hospital on I.V fluids  and for my second i started taking zofran through I.V fluids cause my insurance wouldnt cover the pills so i would go into the hospital and be there for an hour every other day...and for my third my insurance finally covered  the pills so i only had to get I.V fluids twice in the beginging of my pregnancy....glad it works for you to 

sarasue719
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Wow! I'm glad i am able to have the pills! An iv would be awful

Quoting macilah:

i agree 100% i had hyperemesis gravidarum with all three of my pregnancy's from 8 weeks to 30 weeks pregnant. for the first pregnacy i didnt take zofran i wish i did though i lost so much wieght and was in and out of the hospital on I.V fluids  and for my second i started taking zofran through I.V fluids cause my insurance wouldnt cover the pills so i would go into the hospital and be there for an hour every other day...and for my third my insurance finally covered  the pills so i only had to get I.V fluids twice in the beginging of my pregnancy....glad it works for you to 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wildhorses420
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:54 PM

That is the worst. I wasn't given anything oral but my kids are older. I had to take suppositories but it didn't help. Had to get and IV for fluids because I could even keep down water or popsicles. I couldn't function at all. I would take labor and delivery over 3 months of that sickness (24/7 not just morning!) and I had big babies with no drugs 

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

wildhorses420
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Glad you are feeling better! It's torture..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)