Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

so sad

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:04 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

i lost my dad n sis in car accident, just before christmas, on their way to get her wedding dress fit, she was to be married jan 12. i was 14. pretty bad eh? but last few days i heard a worse one: dad, mom, 2 kids were killed. car accident. only one left is a sister in college. she is the ONLY one left, and so young too. hell, i had my mom at least. u guys don't know her no, but woncha keep her in ur prayers? i don't think she even has close family....... how alone she must feel. i just can't imagine..........

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zazayam
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:13 AM

That is very sad, I hope she has someone to be there for her even if it's an aunt or cousin or just a friend. I can't imagine that feeling, and I'll send all my best thoughts her way.

want10more
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:23 AM

zaz, thanks so much. her family i think isn't close. hopefully she has really REALLY great pals in college. oh, that i knew her better, n could be there for her myself. u know? ugly tragic story.........

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:32 AM

That is so sad. We had a case here where the family was in an accident and only the Dad and one child is left. 

Another one was when we had horrid tornadoes in the area in 2011.  One house was hit, the only survivor by some miracle was an 8 year old boy and he had massive injuries. He survived to go to foster care. I can't imagine either.  

LCG83
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:34 AM
So sad. A 3yo girl in Ga recently lost both her mom and dad in an accident. The girl was rescued by witnesses. My heart breaks for her. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Sad very sad

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Quoting LCG83:

So sad. A 3yo girl in Ga recently lost both her mom and dad in an accident. The girl was rescued by witnesses. My heart breaks for her. :(

This is very hard on the young but with her being so young she will forget and mend.

bigmama423
by Liz on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I couldn't have said it better.

So sorry for her loss, the pain has to be unbearable.
Sorry for your loss as well.

Quoting Zazayam:

That is very sad, I hope she has someone to be there for her even if it's an aunt or cousin or just a friend. I can't imagine that feeling, and I'll send all my best thoughts her way.

alisheamonet33
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM

aww very sad she is in my prayers

NewMom11222011
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:11 PM

That is very sad.  My brother's wife lost both her children, her sister, and her daughter's born and unborn children in a car accident several years ago and she has never been the same.

Mama2Spencerninja

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:11 PM
So horrible...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN