Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i lost my dad n sis in car accident, just before christmas, on their way to get her wedding dress fit, she was to be married jan 12. i was 14. pretty bad eh? but last few days i heard a worse one: dad, mom, 2 kids were killed. car accident. only one left is a sister in college. she is the ONLY one left, and so young too. hell, i had my mom at least. u guys don't know her no, but woncha keep her in ur prayers? i don't think she even has close family....... how alone she must feel. i just can't imagine..........

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Replies (11-18):
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:11 PM
So horrible...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
want10more
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:30 AM

thanks guys. what a horrible story isn't it? i sure wish it was only a story. that poor lil baby girl.

dancer
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:16 AM

All my prayers!!!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:40 PM
that's awful :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

that is so sad, I hope she has some really good friends to get her through this

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Also I just read today about a baby on his way to be born and his parents and a driver were in a car accident and his parents were both killed.  the baby and the driver survived.   It was supposed to be a joyous day welcoming thier first child and they end up in the morgue.

grandmotherof6
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Thank GOD I have so much to be grateful for, being a nurse, I am seen many tragics, that why I stopped working in the E.R., my heart just could not take it.

want10more
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:34 AM

hayliedlr: just read that the baby didn't make it either. ugh. ..... add in the sinkhole story, makes you scared to watch the news anymore.........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)