Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I'm PREGNANT! creative ways to tell/show people

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:08 PM
  • 15 Replies

I'm a returning cafemommer from when i was pregnant with my first! (lost time for cm after she was born but im back!)  We just found out we're pregnant with our second!! our first will be two this month!! No one knows yet! what are some creative ways of telling people? I was thinking of recording my daughter saying mommies having a baby! anyone have any cool ideas?

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovingmommy1028
by Vanessa on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

well hello how are maybe when you go to get your ultrasound put it in a card & say guess what & show them the picture 

smalltowngirlG
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:21 PM

BUMP!

amonkeymom
by Amy on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Congratulations!

EireLass
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I saw a photo shoot once, where there was a gift-wrapped box, in baby paper, and the couple were looking at the package in wonder, then the next photo showed them opening it, and the 3rd photo showed a colored balloon that was the sex of the baby.

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Bump!

bigmama423
by Liz on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Put your daughter in a big sis shirt and take a pic, make it an annoucement/card. :)

bigmama423
by Liz on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Congrats by the way!!

Zazayam
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM

I like this one, get her a shirt that says big sister and take a pic of her pointing at your belly.

Congrats on the new one!

Quoting bigmama423:

Put your daughter in a big sis shirt and take a pic, make it an annoucement/card. :)

LML1
by Kristy on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Get your daughter a shirt that says big sister or something and take a picture with her holding the ultra sound picture. Congrats

jbradford
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:27 PM
When I found out I was preggers with ds#2 I would call or text people and ask what they were doing. When they asked what I was doing in return, I would say oh not much, just making a baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN