Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Middle child syndrome?

Posted by   + Show Post
I have a set of twins that are 11years old (girls) and a 8 year old girl and a 6 year old boy...Why is it I am still saying my middle (the 8 year old) is having middle child syndrome? I thought she would grow out of this adventually I do everything In my power to make her feel special and somehow she still know how to drive me crazy. Unfortunately she gets attention but its always negative...I say it's just her personality! Gosh my other 3 kids are nothing like her..(yes they all have the same dad) anyone have a similar situation?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Replies (11-13):
poshkat
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM
I'm a middle child and I was always different than my sister. I had the usual "I'm nobody's favorite" and acted out for attention. I'm almost 30 and I still feel like that sometimes.
Jennifer6712
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:01 AM
What's Avi?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I have 6 kids and over the years I have learnt that sometimes we have that one child that requires more carethan the others or we have that one child that can do everything all on their own. No matter what you will always hear you did eveything for that one or he/she is your chosen one. Anyone with more than one child will live though this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)