Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to help her out

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

A dear friend of mine lost her aunt to throut cancer a couple weeks. The day when she found out she had cancer, she decided to join relay for life to help people who have cancer and who are fighting for their lives or remembering those who lost their lives. Now that her aunt has died, it has really been hard for her and she wants to raise money for her team that she made. So I decided to help her by getting the word out to anybody that would love to help donate towards cancer. I really want to help her out.

If anyone would love to help her out and donate, just go to relayforlife.org, search Alicia Williams and her team is Fight for life. She wants to raise $1,000.00 and any amount of a donation is also good. Thank you and god bless you

this is her and her aunt before she passed away.

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommytobe05-13
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:10 AM
And noone has not donated yet, so thats why I want to help her out. She really wants to do this for her aunt and for anyone who has struggled with cancer or died from it.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Bump

I can't help out right now other than a bump because my mom is fighting her own battle. 

I hope she reaches her goal

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM

This is nice but just remember people just don't have money anymore. Every place I go they are asking for money for some fundation, I have put in so much but now I can't keep up with it. I can't help but wonder where is this money really going to. I have had to ask for help before and I could get none. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)