Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

GRRRRRRRRRR are you kidding me, what bratty behavior that was!!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM
  • 20 Replies

I do not get some kids today. Chris had put his name on his poster in sharpie. Another kid, put his name next to Chris' name and tried to claim the poster as his own saying Chris was his brother's name. Thing is Chris had Chris S. written on the poster and the shield has the S. family crest on it. Grrrrrrr kid attempted to steal my son's work. Ended up in lunch detention because he didn't even bring his project today. Seriously, kid that not only was not smart, but that was just all levels of wrong. I told Chris, if you have issues, I have photographic proof of your project as it went together. Although his teacher knew whose was whose.

yeah Chris might be your brother's name, but S. is not a common name and there is only one at school. Furthermore my son's family crest and name were on the shield.

While the kid may have not had family support to get his done, all kids know stealing someone else's work is wrong.  

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow! That is not so bright on that other kid's behalf!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
whitleypittman
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Not cool!
CharlotteRose
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow some ppls kids!
Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM

My son stayed so calm.  He just erased the other kids name, who used pencil when my son used a sharpie and went on with his day...LOL. He wasn't as aggravated as I was. LOL

My son is a good egg.  LOL

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Thanks y'all

sjump25
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

What a brat that kid is.  I'm glad your son wasn't bothered by it. 

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I have taught my kids from day 1 of school, we don't take other people's work, copy it etc etc. I have explained what cheating is and why it is wrong.  

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Thanks y'all

Zazayam
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Not cool at all.

momamanda
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Once when I was in 2nd grade I had a barbie lunch box. Well a little girl decided she wanted my lunchbox so she wrote her name all over it and at the end of the day insisted it was her's until I opened it up and showed the teacher the note from my mom inside. sad though, my lunch box was ruined. I write my kids names on all there things

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)