Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Melaleuca vs Shaklee?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:53 PM
  • 15 Replies

Hey
I know there are a lot of people who use all these natural products, I myself LOVE melaleuca's products. Today I was introduced to Shaklee, which now I am wondering if its better in the long term than Melaleuca, I do not want to know about the buisiness side of either company, and I do not want hateful notes put on here toward either company. I just want to know your opinions, i am researching and comparing the prices, one thing that i really like about shaklee is that they do not require a minium product point order each month, which melaleuca does...so opinions please! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I have no idea what either of those are.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Same...

Quoting sjump25:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I don't use them

sabrtooth1
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I know what they are.  They sell stuff you could buy at Walmart for pennies on the dollar, tarted up to look like something special.  Pyramid schemes, selling dreams and expensive junk.  You ask for opinions, you GET opinions.

BeccaBol
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM
2 moms liked this
actually the stuff they sell is cheaper than walmart and completely toxin free, thats why i like the products, because people may pay attention to what we are eating, but dont pay attention to what goes on our skin, and melaleuca is not an MLM, but shaklee is.
mycountrykids
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:10 PM

BeccaBol - My Mela team put together a great "difference" list between the two, if you're interested in it let me know and I'll email or message it over to you as it is quite long. Basically, the product quality is comparable but the prices aren't, seems like Shaklee is higher. If you ever want to work the business side it seems like it would be more difficult as well.

I don't really know the difference between the two because I've been Mela-strong for 3+ years and never really had anyone show me anything Shaklee. I agree that the per month commitment can be overwhelming at times but I usually can make it work because I'd much rather have their stuff than the crap WalMart wants to sell me.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Shaklee products are great, if you use supplements . Some of my extended family use their product.
Texascandee
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't really care for either of them, but if I HAD to choose, I'd go with Shaklee

TALuke
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I have been involved in BOTH companies and am happy to share my honest opinion. I will message you.
bigmama423
by Liz on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Ditto..

Quoting sjump25:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)