Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is my husbands behavior normal?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:51 PM
  • 53 Replies
Im 81/2 months pregnant. I work fulltime in the school system as an associate. We have a 21/2 little girl. My husband works 6-2:30 as a warehouse manager. My husband falls asleep after work atleast 1-2 days a week, i mean cant wake him passed out on the couch for 2-4 hours. Tonight i was exhausted when i got home, he was asleep. I told him he needed to watch mer and i took a bath. My daughter watched tv while he slept. I asked him to make dinner... at 5:45 i yelled at him because ne hadnt and so he stormed upstairs and fell back asleep. Mer and i went to my parents for dinner and when i came home he was still sleeping so i put our daughter down to sleep. When i woke him up to talk...(obviously upset) hes mad at me for being irritated right away with bim when i vame home to him asleep in the first place. Now im exhausted and alone and ne wont talk to me. Is this normal fighting... did i mention im 81/2 momths pregnant?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Is he taking any meds!

mers-mom
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:15 PM
No meds. He also sleeps in every weekend til atleast 10. And if hes not sleeping hes on the couch watching tv.
mers-mom
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:17 PM
While i clean house and take care of daughter... he could lay on the couch for an entire 12 hours.
TaLeahMB
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Not normal...and not behavior I would tolerate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mers-mom
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:21 PM
What is a normal evening after work for others?
Acid
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Not normal

dominic062407
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
A normal evening is my husband coming home to dinner on the table then he showers I Barr the kids while he watches tv I do homework with my son while he watches tv and I get the kids ready and put to bed while he watches tv... But if I'm frustrated or don't feel go it just had a bad day he will perform a miracle and drag his ass from the couch to the bathroom and bathe the kids and get then in their pajamas. Most of the time it's all on me, which I don't mind since in the blink of an eye they'll be grown a d moved out and remember how awesome I was anyway:
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:27 PM
How old is your dh?
dominic062407
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry about my spelling ya'll know how dumb my hillbilly smart phone is
mers-mom
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Tell me honestly would you still accept all that responsibility if you worked fulltime too?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)