Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

childless women + cm? opinions? calling all anons

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:29 PM
  • 24 Replies
How do you feel about childless women on cafemom? as long as they want children eventually what is the problem? Is this a huge problem? It asks if you are female. Does not ask to verify if you have kids. As long as you want kids eventually and don't despise kids what is the issue? I saw an anon bashing about this but I just don't get it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
snharden44
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think it matters. I come to this site to see what other moms do, I didn't want to ever have children but had an accident baby, and just don't have that mom 'gene' . And I can say its been informative, given me ideas, things I would definanty want to investigate if I was planning on becoming a mom or even was just an aunt.
AnonyMOUSE715
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Awesome. Aw I bet you don't feel they were an accident anymore though! Yeah that totally makes sense though plus a lot of it doesn't have anything to do with kids; just women conversating. Thanks for answering :)

Quoting snharden44:

I don't think it matters. I come to this site to see what other moms do, I didn't want to ever have children but had an accident baby, and just don't have that mom 'gene' . And I can say its been informative, given me ideas, things I would definanty want to investigate if I was planning on becoming a mom or even was just an aunt.

Nunyabusiness
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't care. My sil is on here and she's dealing with ten years of infertility and looking into adoption now. She wants more than anything to be a mother and came here looking for advice on how to achieve that dream. 

snharden44
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM
3 moms liked this
Well... I still feel he is an accident ( the doctor told me I couldn't have kids and I thought awesome! Life worked out for once!) but I love the shit out of him, even if he does insist on pushing his noisy ass mower around the house ALL day while I'm trying to study! :)
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
On a lot of mom networking sites they have groups dedicated to women trying to get pg - so that seems normal to me!
AnonyMOUSE715
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Omgosh that's so freakn adorable :D

Quoting snharden44:

Well... I still feel he is an accident ( the doctor told me I couldn't have kids and I thought awesome! Life worked out for once!) but I love the shit out of him, even if he does insist on pushing his noisy ass mower around the house ALL day while I'm trying to study! :)

AnonyMOUSE715
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:50 PM
nurse1997
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Ive only been on cafemom site for 3 days and i seem to go to different areas each time i log on but most of these people act like all they wanna do is fight and be nasty to  people  i thought it was to hang and meet new people on the fence still about cafemom if i will stay a member

nurse1997
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Could you carry a baby for her

AnonyMOUSE715
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Lol some women are brutal just avoid the drama crap and its a nice site!

Quoting nurse1997:

Ive only been on cafemom site for 3 days and i seem to go to different areas each time i log on but most of these people act like all they wanna do is fight and be nasty to  people  i thought it was to hang and meet new people on the fence still about cafemom if i will stay a member

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)