Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm ecstatic! It seems like everyone is pregnant right now. I know at least 10 people who are pregnant, some very close friends, some family. Is this just happening here? Is there a fad I'm missing or something? I will be buying at least 4 baby shower gifts tomorrow and I'm just so excited. One of my greatest fears for my daughter was that she wouldn't have any friends her age. She is a year and a half now and her only friend her age is her cousin Emma. They are rediculously close and its hilarious to watch them, but thats how I was growing up; only 1 close friend who was a cousin. But now I don't have to worry because there will be babies everywhere!

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Lol it's happening here too. I got preggo shortly after some friends of ours got the news next thing we know a chain reaction started. I have constantly had a pregnant relative for going on 3 years with the announcement my cousin is preggo again.
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:41 AM
No pregos in my circle! Congrats OP.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM
2 of my cousins are pregnant. Both of them had many rounds of IVF treatments.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Awww how fun!  I don't know anyone pregnant currently.  I have a few friends that just had babies though.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:01 PM

sounds like a lot of fun going to be coming your way.

by any chance are you where sandy hit?  I hear they are in for a baby boom.

only one over here that is pregnant is my niece but she lives in NY.

In my family my sisters and I were pregnant at the same time.  Our kids are a between a few mths and a few days apart in age.  It is always fun around the holidays here.

want10more
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:08 AM

haha ur funny! it must be something in the water huh? but yeah very exciting to see a whole new group of possible pals for ur lil un! (and i have happy news TOO! my pal has been trying for years to get preggo... now she IS! she's over 40 and oh what a blessing!) and honestly, i could totally be kewl w/ a constant influx of newborns! soooooooooo cute! lol..... enjoy mommy! have fun!

AngelaR
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:24 AM

Nope not right now. Last year was a big one everyone in town (very small town) or so it seems was pregnant. but just one person I know right now , she is 5 weeks.  I so want another one BUT I don't think my body could handle another one plus I wanted to be done at 27 years old ( I want the youngest to be 18 when I turned 45) but I have had 3 since then lol.  But baby fever is hitting hard. I just wish someone I was close to  (not my daughters) would have a baby just so this fever would break.

jeanmonkey
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:25 PM

We are in WV. It seems like everytime I go on Facebook to make sure I have the right date and place for one baby shower, I find out 3 more people are pregnant. Its insane.

My sister and I were pregnant at the same time too. Our kids are 4 months apart and are best friends.

Quoting hayliedlr:

sounds like a lot of fun going to be coming your way.

by any chance are you where sandy hit?  I hear they are in for a baby boom.

only one over here that is pregnant is my niece but she lives in NY.

In my family my sisters and I were pregnant at the same time.  Our kids are a between a few mths and a few days apart in age.  It is always fun around the holidays here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)