Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Now She Has Gone Too Far

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

I wrote about this mother yesterday but the newest is that my dd and my dd's friend T went to the mall with T's mother.  The mother went into the store and my dd and her friend waited outside.  Well the mother from my other post and her dd were there and this mother had her daughter get into my girls faces.  She was yelling at them and belittling them and swearing.  T's mother called me up after the ordeal asking my advice.  She wanted to call the police and I told her to go for it.  She said she will call me back after she knows more.

I am sorry but what kind of mother does that?  She is teaching her dd to be a bully.  That is not an example to be set.  Every since my dd met them they have been nothing but trouble.

My dd goes to school with A and were friends at first but last month this girl turned on my dd and the guidance counselor says that my dd is a liar when she went to him because he has known that girl since Kinder.  He asked why my dd doesn't come to him if it is still happening and I told him maybe because you accuse her of lying.  I wouldn't tell either.  She tells me but he does nothing.  I don't know what to do anymore

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hollydaze1974
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM
I didn't catch alot of that, but mall security should have been involved immediately when whichever mother had her daughter harassing whoever.
Calling the police would have been doneby them much faster than after the fact.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:55 PM
yep. My first thoughts still stand. She's crazy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Oh boy!

sjump25
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM
She is a very immature "mom"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brendasbuzy
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Take your dd and run and run as far and as fast as you can from this person there crazy.  

Mrs.Subway
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:39 PM

That photo is so cute!  Yes she sounds like a bad example and I'm glad I don't have the drama.  

shortycmlb
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Your dd needs to go to the guidance counselor and if that doesn't work you BOTH need to go over his head. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN