Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

He was able to take my son

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:27 PM
  • 20 Replies
How does a judge think that a 5 year old boy is in better hands of someone who had been arrested several times had a warrant out for his arrest has never done a single thing for the child drinks around the child and is violent around the child over someone who has raised the child since day one had never been arrested is not violent and does not drink well that happened to me I am the mother and the only reason the judge gave him custody was cuz he got married a week before the final court date and I lived with me boyfriend how in the world can that happen and with out the judge giving a warning or something
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bellydancinmama
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know, but where I live, you have to be a pretty shitty parent to lose custody...I'm guessing there is more to your side of the story we aren't getting?

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Yeah that didn't happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anitayescas420
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:50 PM
I live in oklahoma I know of a lot of people who shouldn't have their kids but do I have put it all out there
bigmama423
by Liz on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:32 PM
OK sucks, they have some weird laws from what I've heard. Sorry to hear about your situation though, that really sucks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momamanda
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I'm so sorry! I hope you are able to fight it. I know I would be heartbroken!

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I'm sorry

tibby73
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Prayers for you and your son. It is never easy when a mother looses a child no matter what the situatin is. My heart is broken for you. Document any and everything that happens, dates, times and the situation. Keep this for future reference when you go and try to get him back. Are you getting visits with your son? If so check him when he comes back form any visits, document any signs of abuse or neglect. Pictures, writing and always call police or childrens services if a issue comes up. Documentation is you best friend when it comes to trying to prove he is an unfit parent. I wish you luck and lots of prayers going up for you.

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Did he get full custody?

Jennyanne322
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Did you have a lawyer?
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:07 PM
What kind of custody did the judge set up?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN