Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Finally on the horizon

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:16 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
... 1 1/2 payments left until I have completed ds2's prek payments! (I've been paying ahead a bit - hence the "half")

Woohoo!

I will have aftercare payments for the kiddos next year, but in comparison, it is substantially less expensive.

Anything coming up on the horizon for you that you are excited about?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cherylam
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Good job!  My youngest has her son in prek and wow!  It surprised me how expensive it is.

jwkaye
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM
In less than two weeks, the rest of our living room ceiling gets torn out and redone, so we can finally move stuff into the living room, yay!
And that means we can also move our pianos back in! I have very much missed playing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes - I won't miss those payments!!! :)

Worth it - but so glad to almost be DONE! Lol!

Quoting cherylam:

Good job!  My youngest has her son in prek and wow!  It surprised me how expensive it is.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Woohoo! Disruptive home improvements can drive you batty!!!

Quoting jwkaye:

In less than two weeks, the rest of our living room ceiling gets torn out and redone, so we can finally move stuff into the living room, yay!

jwkaye
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM
I have handled it pretty well, but this is one project of many. Probably won't be done with all of the home renovations until sometime next year.

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting jwkaye:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Hang in there! I bet it will be quite a relief when it is done!

Quoting jwkaye:

I have handled it pretty well, but this is one project of many. Probably won't be done with all of the home renovations until sometime next year.

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting jwkaye:

MJP76
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Husband is either getting a promotion, or a job offer. Both are in the works, we just have to decide which is better for us.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting MJP76:

Husband is either getting a promotion, or a job offer. Both are in the works, we just have to decide which is better for us.

MJP76
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Yes. He will take the one that offers more money. We already know what the other job is offering. Starting at 75 a year. So now we are just waiting to see what his promotion will offer.

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting MJP76:

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Woohoo!

Quoting MJP76:

Yes. He will take the one that offers more money. We already know what the other job is offering. Starting at 75 a year. So now we are just waiting to see what his promotion will offer.

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting MJP76:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)