Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Easter plans?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:39 AM
  • 26 Replies

What do you have planned for Easter this year?

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Friday we are having an Easter party with my kids' playgroup.  Saturday we are driving down to my mom's (4 hours away) for a family Easter picnic then we will drive back Sunday, come home and clean up and then head to my in laws for Easter dinner.  Busy busy!

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:51 AM

my sister is coming down for a 9 day visit and we are having dinner at my house with my 2 other sisters, 15 kids, my older niece and my mom.  Going to have a full house

sjump25
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Sounds like it!  Have fun!

Quoting hayliedlr:

my sister is coming down for a 9 day visit and we are having dinner at my house with my 2 other sisters, 15 kids, my older niece and my mom.  Going to have a full house

deadlights86
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:54 AM

No idea dh has to work until 4 then I think we'll do an easter egg hunt if its warm enough outside.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:24 AM
The bulk of the day will be spent at my mom's house. Dh and the kids will be there, along with my sister, her dh and their baby. My sister's baby is having his first Easter. Her MIL and her bf will be joining us as well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:19 AM

We are going to be at hubby's Dad that weekend for a long weekend.

MommyStar3343
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Thursday my daughter's school is having an easter party (so ill be baking all day tomorrow) and my best friend from out of town will be coming in. Friday night we will dye our eggs, and saturday we will probably clean and do some more baking. Then of.course church and an easter dinner with the fam.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChocolateJunky
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:50 AM

After church, we're taking the kids to my grandma's for a ham lunch and egg hunt. 

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM
We get to do our Easter traditions again this year! I posted all about what that entails in that post :)
bigmama423
by Liz on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:24 PM
We're probably just going to my moms, my younger siblings usually hide eggs for my kiddos. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)