I work at a fast food place, (sorry can't use name of place or could lose job). I work drive thru so here are a few tips.
1. Please speak up, but don't yell. I have a head set on, but if you speak too low, I can't hear you.
2. If I don't answer my headset immediately, don't say are you there or Hello? No need to be rude. I may have someone at my window asking me or a question or I may be trying to count out change.
3. Please know what you want when you pull up. We are actually timed on how long it takes to put your order in.
4. Don't let your child order.
5. Don't get mad at me cause our ice cream machine has already shut it self down at 10:00 at night. It is not my fault. It is on a timer.
6. Don't get mad at me cause we are out of something or no longer sell it. It is up to corporate what we do or do not sell. not me.
7. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: DO NO BE ON YOUR CELL PHONE AND DO NO IGNORE ME. I AM A PERSON TOO AND YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME TO IGNORE YOU SO DON'T IGNORE ME.
on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:47 AM