Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Would You Use This?

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:06 PM
  • 26 Replies

I posted this in my "silly pics" post and had quite a bit of comments on it

would you buy it or use it?

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wildhorses420
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Nope.

MamaScho88
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Ick, I'd rather pop a squat behind a tree

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:20 AM

If I didn't have an NG bladder (doesn't look like this would accommodate a catheter), I'd consider it.  I have major knee and balance issues, so squatting is not an option for me.

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Please forgive me if what I'm about to ask offends you, I only had a catheter once, while I was in labor. If you have a catheter, can't you already pee standing up?

Quoting taniamorse85:

If I didn't have an NG bladder (doesn't look like this would accommodate a catheter), I'd consider it.  I have major knee and balance issues, so squatting is not an option for me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Oh boy, I guess this day has been longer than I thought, lol!  Yeah, I can pee standing up using just a catheter.

Quoting polkaspots:

Please forgive me if what I'm about to ask offends you, I only had a catheter once, while I was in labor. If you have a catheter, can't you already pee standing up?

Quoting taniamorse85:

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Oh good. I thought I was coming off rude.

Quoting taniamorse85:

Oh boy, I guess this day has been longer than I thought, lol!  Yeah, I can pee standing up using just a catheter.

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting taniamorse85:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbie.alder
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:36 AM

I would! It's better than a gross porta potty and I always manage to get pee on my legs when squating.

Bauxite-17
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:13 AM

No....why buy that, when I can squat for free....

tharealty2
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:14 AM

yep,. its designed so that you don't have take off your pants and panties to pee - the only issue I would have is wiping.

NNB
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol, I would if I was camping, would save you trying not to pee on your shoes lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)