Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I dreamed a dream............

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:28 PM
  • 16 Replies

What are your dreams?

I want to be a writer some day of both children's books and other books.

I'd love to publish.

I want to own a house with lots of room and a huge fenced yard that is level and great for kids to play in and to garden.

I would love to see the Grand canyon and Mt Rushmore.

I'd love to go to Israel and walk where Jesus walked.

I'd love to go on a cruise as long as it does not get stranded without electricity...LOL

I'd love to have a Safari vacation in either Africa or the Australian outback.

There are so many more.

What are some of your dreams?  

Post some pics of one or more of your dreams too.

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Empty tomb of Jesus

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:33 PM

or a tropical island vacation

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
We are living our dreams. And it's wonderful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM

That is awesome. Can you share what dream you are living?  

Quoting marchantmom06:

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Sure

We have our wonderful kids who are all healthy despite any thing that have been through.
We own our homes outright. We have enough room for all 9 of us and the animals. Our farm produces dairy, eggs, wheat, veggies ect.

We travel as we please and we have seen so much of the world. We aren't confined by what should be only what we want or need.

We are helping others and love every minute of it.

Neither of us have to work but we do so that our children see by our example that working is expected no matter what you have in life.

We have a very close family. We talk to the kids about any and everything. We loved our parents and we love our sibling and extended family.

Our children play outside because we don't believe in sitting in front of a computer or tv. They have all witnessed birth and death. One has been born in another country.

Our friends are amazing and we have such good fun and trips!

We can walk from room to room at night and hear an array of snoring or mumbling and know our children are safe.

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting marchantmom06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:09 PM

That is awesome.  

Our kids are happy and healthy too. For that I am thankful. One day things will be a bit better and we can do some of the extras. In the mean time, my kids have no idea they are missing out on anything. They are happy and filled with joy.  They are great kids and yeah 2 of the 3 talk in their sleep and one snores. LOL

We have a happy marriage. Our family talks, plays together, etc etc.  It's a good life.  We might not can do the traveling yet and what not, but we are so happy. The kids are happy, growing and strong in character and have bright quick minds. We have a lot of blessings.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Sure

We have our wonderful kids who are all healthy despite any thing that have been through.
We own our homes outright. We have enough room for all 9 of us and the animals. Our farm produces dairy, eggs, wheat, veggies ect.

We travel as we please and we have seen so much of the world. We aren't confined by what should be only what we want or need.

We are helping others and love every minute of it.

Neither of us have to work but we do so that our children see by our example that working is expected no matter what you have in life.

We have a very close family. We talk to the kids about any and everything. We loved our parents and we love our sibling and extended family.

Our children play outside because we don't believe in sitting in front of a computer or tv. They have all witnessed birth and death. One has been born in another country.

Our friends are amazing and we have such good fun and trips!

We can walk from room to room at night and hear an array of snoring or mumbling and know our children are safe.

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting marchantmom06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN