Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Tell ME why don't they EVER listen.........

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  • 12 Replies

The characters on tv. You tell them.........don't do it..........don't go in that door.  Don't go out in the dark and stormy night when a prisoner has escaped. 

You CSI person, do not open that door, something or someone will be behind it. I tell them......they never listen. 

LOL LOL LOL

don't go in the basement...........

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:19 PM

don't take a shower alone

amonkeymom
by Amy on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

lol

Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:26 PM

They would survive if they listened.  LOL. And you can not pay me to go in the basement in the dark if I hear a noise.  And in the movies you will notice the basement light is the only one out and they do not arm themselves?? And they don't turn on all the lights. 

Oh and I saw one movie where woman comes home and the glass on her front door is broken and the door is standing open and she GOES IN......everyone knows you do not go in.......you call 911 and let the police go in DUH.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Oh and if the electricity is off......I am not going in that basement.  LOL

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Hate when that happens!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Do y'all talk to the characters on the tv too?  NO NO, can't you see it was the girl that did it, not the guy.

Or.........no you do not need to take a short cut through the graveyard with a storm a brewing.

No, don't follow that tornado, you are going to be sucked up by it.

LOL...I talk to the tv all the time.  

Even Dateline, I am like talking to the jurors if I think the evidence shows the person is innocent and they say guilty.....but y'all didn't look at THAT evidence.  LOL

Or if I watch court tv, I tell the defense attory off all the time or if the prosecutor pulls a dumb trick......I am like ..........well that didn't work now did it.  Or I tell the witness they have lost their mind if they think we believe that.  

You should have heard me talking to the tv durint the infamous Casey Anthony trial. I'd be all worked up and dh would say why do you watch it if you get so upset? I said because I HAVE to........LOL

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:56 AM

It's all in the script

Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I know but I still talk to them......my dh laughs at me.  LOL.  I talk to the people on reality shows too............LOL. "No no, go left, go left" LOL.........I just have fun with it.  I don't do it all the time but in the intense moments.  LOL

Quoting PurpleHazey:

It's all in the script

sjump25
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Yep I do that too. I guess it would be a pretty boring movie if they listened though. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:16 PM

This is so true. LOL

Quoting sjump25:

Lol. Yep I do that too. I guess it would be a pretty boring movie if they listened though. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN