Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I love spring.........

Posted by   + Show Post

and I love these kids"

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
nurse1997
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Quoting Thelmama:

No idea.......LOL. Don't worry about it. I wasn't sure who you were replying back to, since the quote did no show.  Sometimes without the quote it is hard to know who is taking to who. No worries, it's not a big deal

Quoting nurse1997:

Did i reply back to you correctly someone said i reply back wrong ??? Sorry for the snow ;[

Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:14 PM

For some reason your response is not coming up, just the quote.  Don't worry, you will get it.

Quoting nurse1997:

Quoting Thelmama:

No idea.......LOL. Don't worry about it. I wasn't sure who you were replying back to, since the quote did no show.  Sometimes without the quote it is hard to know who is taking to who. No worries, it's not a big deal

Quoting nurse1997:

Did i reply back to you correctly someone said i reply back wrong ??? Sorry for the snow ;[

nurse1997
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:14 PM

OK SO I HIT QUOTE THAN REPLY BACK THE THE POSTIE RIGHT ???

Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:17 PM

No, hit quote, then type what you wish to say, then scroll down and hit reply after you do that.  You will get it hang in there. If you hit reply before you type it just posts the quote with no reply from you. Type above the quote it shows by putting your cursor at the top of the area you write in and left click.  Then type, then scroll down and hit reply. Or 

just put the name of the person and reply for example you could type the following in the reply box

nurse1997: this message is to help you get the hang of it

or something to that effect

Quoting nurse1997:

nurse1997
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:21 PM

THANK YOU I THINK I GOT IT

Quoting Thelmama:

No, hit quote, then type what you wish to say, then scroll down and hit reply after you do that.  You will get it hang in there. If you hit reply before you type it just posts the quote with no reply from you. Type above the quote it shows by putting your cursor at the top of the area you write in and left click.  Then type, then scroll down and hit reply. Or 

just put the name of the person and reply for example you could type the following in the reply box

Quoting nurse1997:

Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Yes, perfect, way to go.way to go

Quoting nurse1997:

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting nurse1997:

nurse1997
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Man i can be dumb some times LOL i hate computers Thanks doll

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting nurse1997:

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting nurse1997:

Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Nah, we all have our moments.  Mine  usually occur in the morning before coffee. LOL. You are welcome.

Quoting nurse1997:

Man i can be dumb some times LOL i hate computers Thanks doll

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting nurse1997:

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting nurse1997:

sjump25
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Great pics!  I love Spring too!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Apr. 14, 2013 at 5:38 PM
cute!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)