Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Your most embarrassing auto correct moments.....

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 17 Replies

Come on share........and we an all laugh together

I have asked my dh if he had that "thong"...............instead of thing.  He said nope don't wear thongs. LOL

I also needed him to bring home red acrylic paint.  Auto correct tried to insert "red scrotum" paint.  I told him about it because I actually caught it before I hit send.  He said "if it involves edible paint, I am all for it" 

Now how does acrylic paint turn to scrotum paint........sigh.

LOL

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennyanne322
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I had bored changed to board the other day. I love reading autocorrect fails though. It's so funny some of them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Yes they are......LOL.  I love reading auto correct fails as well.  

offrdngal
by Terri on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I turned auto-correct OFF, as quickly as I could, after I bought my phone. LOL

Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I have a no bells and whistles android......htc thunderbold. It is semi smart. I have yet to locate the option to turn it off LOL

Quoting offrdngal:

I turned auto-correct OFF, as quickly as I could, after I bought my phone. LOL

sjump25
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:08 PM
3 moms liked this
It's not really embarrassing...more funny, but today I was headed over to my friends for play date/lunch. I stopped and got corndogs for the kids. I text her "I picked up condoms for the kids for lunch" she was like "WHAT?!!?" Lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM

lol

Quoting sjump25:

It's not really embarrassing...more funny, but today I was headed over to my friends for play date/lunch. I stopped and got corndogs for the kids. I text her "I picked up condoms for the kids for lunch" she was like "WHAT?!!?" Lol!

sweetr0se
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I have auto correct turned off and  I forgot my goof when I did have it turned on!

GleekingOut
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Was going through DD's phone when I saw "I'll sext you later". sent to a guy (before her Iphone) I freaked out, told her that that was illegal, read her the riot act; confiscated the phone, went to continue going through it and read the next message which said "Oh My Gosh. I meant text. TEXT My mum would kill me if she thought I was sexting"

calimom1123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:19 PM
2 moms liked this
My mom texted me a nice message for Easter, it said" Happy redirection day to my previous family".. I lol'd because I knew she meant, happy resurrection day to my precious family. I called her back and left a hello from her previous family..lol.. She doesnt usually proofread before hitting send so I get lots of weird texts from her..lol..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:40 PM

That is hilarious.  LOLsidesplittinglaughter

Quoting calimom1123:

My mom texted me a nice message for Easter, it said" Happy redirection day to my previous family".. I lol'd because I knew she meant, happy resurrection day to my precious family. I called her back and left a hello from her previous family..lol.. She doesnt usually proofread before hitting send so I get lots of weird texts from her..lol..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN