Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Boredom

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 7 Replies

Good Evening everyone Hi my name is Ming. 

What is everyone up to tonight? DH is asleep and the baby is also asleep. Kinda not kinda but very bored. Someone chat with me for a while kinda of depress also. Told my DH that my life kinda sucks. ( not my child) Just that my son is the only great thing in my Life that is keeping me smiling each day. DH is not so exciting no and days. His always tired and goeds to bed early and I stay up watching tv until I fall asleep.  Same routine everyday I mean same. I wake up feed the baby clean and cook if my baby is alseep napping. And then DH comes home from work and his taking over with the baby. 

* Im a house wife for now* Just need some friends.

* I know what most of you will say do what he likes and etc. Trust me Im trying everything and I feel like Im loosing my thrill in this marriage and I feel his also loosing it also. We are like 50 years old couples and we are only 25 -27 years old. What else can I do? 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Welcome to the group!

Have you talked to your dh about how you feel?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovemysalior13
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Welcome to the group!

Thanks for the warm welcome.  

Yes I did. Today when you got home he noticed I was in my gloomy mood I've had for a couple of days and he came closer to me and kiss my head and said how about we go to the park tomorrow. I said ok. Mind you I've been asking to go since sunday. And I told him I need to go out for a drive and he said I need to do something with my hair. I said ok. I went out and pickup some hair products and drove and blast the music cause the baby wasn't in the car. And went home washed my hair comb it and styled it and he asked me whats going on and I explain it to him and i expressed myself and he had nothing to say. Then two hours later is becoming gloomy as in he's acting how I was dragging and depressed and looking sad which was weird cause he was fine and I asked him whats wrong and he said he doesn't feel gd and that he thinks his getting ill. OMG good way to bring the attention back to him and not pay attention to what I'm going thru. UGH !!!!! I just said nothing and before bed he was out like a light by 830 pm and so was the baby which I had to fed and put him to sleep. I made a comment and said is this my life? and he heard me and said its not that bad and i reply yes it is beside my son which is the only good we are not. 

nurse1997
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Momma i hope it gets better do you and stop with pleaseing your man every step of the way make you happy first and if he cant get on board than its time to look else where to complete the package ;] once you feel better you will have a clear head on your shoulders to make the right choices for your self and baby  !!!

Quoting lovemysalior13:

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Welcome to the group!

Thanks for the warm welcome.  

Yes I did. Today when you got home he noticed I was in my gloomy mood I've had for a couple of days and he came closer to me and kiss my head and said how about we go to the park tomorrow. I said ok. Mind you I've been asking to go since sunday. And I told him I need to go out for a drive and he said I need to do something with my hair. I said ok. I went out and pickup some hair products and drove and blast the music cause the baby wasn't in the car. And went home washed my hair comb it and styled it and he asked me whats going on and I explain it to him and i expressed myself and he had nothing to say. Then two hours later is becoming gloomy as in he's acting how I was dragging and depressed and looking sad which was weird cause he was fine and I asked him whats wrong and he said he doesn't feel gd and that he thinks his getting ill. OMG good way to bring the attention back to him and not pay attention to what I'm going thru. UGH !!!!! I just said nothing and before bed he was out like a light by 830 pm and so was the baby which I had to fed and put him to sleep. I made a comment and said is this my life? and he heard me and said its not that bad and i reply yes it is beside my son which is the only good we are not. 

lovemysalior13
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Thank you so much nurse1997 :) I'm going to do that. Going to take a mini vacation with my son to my family house in FL and take time away from him. I love him so much. I'm in love with him just don't know what's happening. I told him today lets go to the park and then do a mini shopping in the mall for me n him n the baby for spring outfits he said yes to the park but no to the others I can go alone and he will watch the baby. Trying every thing I even said we can do something he like but he said he rather be home. Well I guess I'll be going alone to shop and enjoy myself. 

bigmama423
by Liz on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!!

I can't really give you much advice...I've been a stay at home mom for 8 years, and I've already lost my mind. ;) I do the same thing everyday and have been, it's very boring.

My husband doesn't mind doing things though, he hates shopping though, that's the only thing he tries to avoid.

Maybe you can tell your hubby to choose what he wants to do as a family and follow his lead...hope you figure something out.. Good luck!!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Bored as always

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Apr. 14, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Welcome to The Lounge!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN