Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

bored

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:53 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

im a stay at mom of two boys, i dont have any female friends to hangout with or want to come over, when they ask to hangout they ditch me and im really bored and think im starting to get deppressed, my husband works and goes to the gym :(  i dont know what to do

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SeabeeWife2011
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Can you cook? Try doing something at home with the kids that is fun. Or, take the kids for an outing one day. It gets you out of the house and possibly away from your husband when and if he pisses you off. In fact, tell him he's watching the kids so you can have your ME time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LizLestrange
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I know the feeling, i lost all my friends :/

Nikhat123
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Hey I got da same story as u, husband cums home den goes to gym after dat n u al alone n don't knw much people here coz I'm from different country but u know wat I try to be cheerful, do activities with your kids, take them for a walk in the afternoon will relax your mind. 

SeabeeWife2011
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Please learn to spell...the word cum refers to a man's sperm....

Good luck Sarah
mdawn028
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Well u have done something u are talking to all of us making friends with us. That is sad your friends treat u that way maybe u need to get some new ones or ask them what their problem is. U actually do have a friend your husband is your friend too. If u need someone to talk to my name is Dawna.I live in Bigelow, Arkansas where u live?
nurse1997
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Hi doll start doing you get those boys in a class so you can meet some people ,go to the gym your self most have daycares in them now start doing you and you will feel better and when your man sees that your doing you  i bet you he gets more involved some how they seem to wake up when we start becoming some one they are not use too and u will feel beter I promise ;] keep me posted  

mdawn028
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Bake something, start a hobby of something u enjoy, play games with the kids, listen to the radio,sing, do things u enjoy. Dawna
Army-Wife0128
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Does the gym he go to have a daycare? I don't know anyone but one lady here in Jersey and that's because we wait together at the school bus stop for our kids. All my family is in California and it's just my DH and I here...and our 3 kids of course. Recently i joined the ymca which has a daycare, so i go there very day for two hours. I drop off the kids at the daycare and go to my spin class that  i started going to. They gym also has a few 30 minute classes before mine that i take them too and it keeps us all busy since DH is always working.

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:30 AM
im floating in the same boat as you. It's called the bordem boat. I need a life! I have no friends, boyfriend, car. Yikes:(
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:13 PM
I know the feeling. I have a couple of girl friends but we hardly get together. Maybe try to find a class to take when your husband isn't working or when your boys are in school.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN