Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Looking for new moms to expand my Cafemom network

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

It has been a while since I have been visiting and have recently returned. Most of the moms I had have left cafemom and I am looking to  expand my virtual mom friends.  I write journal posts several times a week and would like input on them and just things to do in general during my down time. Anyone interested can add me! :)

by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poohbearkfc
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Hello. And how are you today? How old are your children? I have an 11 month old and one on the way.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 14, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Welcome back. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by Liz on Apr. 15, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Welcome back, I did the same a few years back. Once coming back I mainly focused on groups instead of friends. Never made any real close friends from here.

:)

sweetr0se
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm new, don't yet know how to add you to journal posts! But I'll add you as a friend and figure it out later.

emaylerocks76
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:16 AM

There are seven total. I just have the ones still home or nearby here. 30, 25 21, 14, 15, 9, and 6.

emaylerocks76
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Yea, not looking for close friends, but mostly traffic for my journal posts. I like to write. ALOT and like feedback and discussion.  Thanks for the heads up!

emaylerocks76
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Quoting poohbearkfc:

Hello. And how are you today? How old are your children? I have an 11 month old and one on the way.

Haha, still figuring out this new posting system. I responded to your question above.

emaylerocks76

Quoting bigmama423:

Welcome back, I did the same a few years back. Once coming back I mainly focused on groups instead of friends. Never made any real close friends from here.

:)

Haha, still figuring out this new posting system. I responded to your question above.

emaylerocks76

Quoting sweetr0se:

I'm new, don't yet know how to add you to journal posts! But I'll add you as a friend and figure it out later.

That sounds like a plan to me! Thanks!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Welcome back and Welcome to The Lounge! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN