Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

How did you spend your Mother’s Day?

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 10:37 PM
  • 29 Replies

Hi ladies,
How did you spend your Mother’s Day? Tell us about your favorite Mother's day memory.

breakfast

by on May. 12, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
complicatedlife
by New Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I spent part of my day with my daughters. It wasn't my weekend with them (they live with their dad) so being able to spend time with them was great. We went to the zoo then came here to have lunch and watch movies. It wasn't a typical moms day but since my life is far from typical anymore I am greatful for the little things in life. 

Every Saint has a past and every Sinner has a future
Love2Cuddle
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I invited my sil and mil to my house for breakfast. I made pancakes,bacon, eggs, toast , coffee, fresh fruit and my sil also brought fruit. It was so delicious and it was special. Sil left to church and mil and I went shopping. I had a wonderful nap in the evening. It was a very long and nice day.

Texascandee
by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Since I don't have my mother anymore, we went up to my dad's and had a great lunch.  There are still many reminders of my mom there so it was kind of bittersweet to be there.  Left there and went to see grandson, then went to SO's mother's.  Long, long day

xxjadedhaloxx
by New Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:11 PM

We spent Mother's day having a lazy day at home relaxing as a family.  We spent 9 hours at the Ren. faire Saturday and needed some time to recover from it, lol.  We also did crafts with the kids last night.

frankiesma530
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Just an ordinary day here!

campingmomof4
by on May. 13, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I spent my morning moving my oldest daughter back home.   The afternoon I spend weeding my flowers beds. 

KFarrington05
by New Member on May. 13, 2013 at 4:10 PM
We went to breakfast at church in the morning (my older son served us and others) then we hung outback enjoying the sun & each other.

It was all in all a beautiful day
Bmama1
by Bernadette on May. 14, 2013 at 1:26 PM
We didn't do anything special but that's ok. :-)
Bmama1
by Bernadette on May. 14, 2013 at 1:27 PM
My favorite memory is when my friend and I brought a bunch of balloons and flowers to my mom's work. She was so happy and surprised.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I spent my Mother's Day not doing anything!  I woke up, went downstairs and plopped myself on the couch.  2 of my daughters watched 3 movies with me, and whatever I needed, someone got it for me.  The only times that I got up on Sunday was to go to the bathroom, lol.  My husband made an awesome roast with carrots and potatoes, and we went outside and had smores with our firepit.  It was a great day :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)