Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

It's unbelievable, this could have been my sister.

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:43 PM
  • 17 Replies

My sister's ex husband shot his current girlfriend in the head THREE TIMES and she is expected to survive. My sis has 3 kids with this guy.

U.S. Marshals have apprehended a Polk County man wanted for shooting his girlfriend three times in the head. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd says the arrest happened this morning in Carollton, Georgia. Deputies say on Tuesday, Randall Scott Miller, 44, shot his girlfriend, 52-year-old Micki Pickren, during an argument in an orange grove in the area of Lake Van Road and Highway 559 in Auburndale. Investigators say Miller then forced Pickren back into his truck, and dropped her on the side of the road in Lake Alfred. The Sheriff's Office says Pickren is in stable condition and is expected to recover from her wounds. PCSO deputies and the U.S. Marshals Service have been actively searching for Miller. He has been booked into the Jack T. Bell Detention Center in Carroll County. He is awaiting extradition back to Polk County. "We appreciate the community's help and the U.S. Marshals Service for helping us locate this very dangerous suspect," said Polk Sheriff Grady Judd. "Randall Miller shot his girlfriend three times in the face and head when she tried to get away from him. He tried to kill her, yet she miraculously survived. After shooting her, he dragged her back into his truck, drove around, and dumped her out, leaving her for dead. He belongs behind bars, and we're happy he's there."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51597675/ns/local_news-tampa_fl/t/polk-fugitive-arrested-shooting-girlfriend/#.UXRFvspv6Js

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:59 PM
How scary! I hopes he's put away for a long time. How are you sister and their kids doing?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Quoting sjump25:

How scary! I hopes he's put away for a long time. How are you sister and their kids doing?
my sister is in somewhat of a shock state but she is not surprised. That is why she left him because he was abusive and psychotic.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:13 PM

oh and another reason why she left him is because her oldest is not biologically his but he adopted her and he was mean to her.  that was the main reason.  He could be mean to her all he wanted but touch her baby and it's done.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Oh my god, that is crazy!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Quoting sjump25:

Sure is scary, I just don't understand why someone could do something like that.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:38 PM
I don't get it either.
Quoting PurpleHazey:

Quoting sjump25:

Sure is scary, I just don't understand why someone could do something like that.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM

he looks so different from the last time I saw him.  It's been since I was 17 and now 34.  He looks so strung out too.  I didn't know he was like that until my sister left him.  She hid her abuse from us

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Thank God she left him!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Marz31
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:08 AM

how scary! I'm glad she is expected to survive. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN