Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

weird things

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:42 PM
  • 7 Replies
weird things my cats does. She licks her lips when she is picked up, she growls when someone comes to the door, she loves beef jerky. do your pets have any weird habits?
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jomami
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Did you see that cat who like licking the vacuum?  There was a video that went viral Too cute!

sjump25
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:13 PM

lol!  No pets here

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM

My dogs fight over who is sleeping next to me

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Animals are so much more full of .personality than we assume.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Sundari loves water. He will jump into our showers and play all the time. He's also a thief. He will steal and hide whatever strikes his fancy. Acheron is our smuggler and talker. He'll jump up on you and hug you by putting his front paws around your neck, and if you are laying down he will lay spread eagle on you. Khaleesi is just Khaleesi. Very standoffish and snobby to people she doesn't know. Jersey is just a silly dog. He doesn't bite, but he will lick you like crazy.
sickpupmom
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Our cat Smoky drags my daughter's barbie clothes up from the toy room in the basement. She moves them around the house but mostly leaves them in their water bowl then moves them to the food bowl. Then we have tiny barbie shirts and pants wet with cat food stuck to them. She does it only when we are gone or asleep. We have no idea why. The other cats seemed to get perturbed about the stuff in their dishes.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I remember something else my cat does.  you know when cats "knead" things well while mine does that she bites a fuzzy blanket while doing it.  well not just a fuzzy blanket but also fuzzy coats, hats anything that might be lying around

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN