Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Mom in need of other Mom's who can relate

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:22 PM
  • 21 Replies
I am a homebody, my trust was broken by my best friend. I know keep my distance and my trust I have it under lock and key. I am shy until I get use to a person then my sense of humor comes out. I am 29 yr old but I love to play with my kids as if I were one 😄. I love to do embroidery, knitting, baking, sewing, crocheting you get the point I guess I 4 got to mention I am a Daycare Teacher. And I usually don't write so much I guess today is one of those days.
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bigmama423
by Liz on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Hi and welcome to the group!

sjump25
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Welcome to the group!

domoangelas
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Hey, I know how you feel. People flake out on me too, so I just stick around the house and spend all my time with my husband and kids.
debi-doo
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:55 PM

hey its very hard to find a true friend now days i only have one of those someone i can tell anything to but have had other friendships that have turned sour, but please dont let that stop you making new friendships we all need female company the hubby and kids are great but we need female time to chill so chalk it upto experience and carry on going not all female are bad and we really are the best for girly chats :) xx

autumnoaidain
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Hi, I am also a homebody. I don't have friends really. I have always felt a little out of place with most people. I have serious trust issues. I don't like letting people in..been let down before. When I finally let people in the goofy comes out aswell. I love crafts and am addicted to pinterest. Nice to meet you.

SeabeeWife2011
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Keep your chin up, keep playing with those kids :) I love playing with my little one, makes me feel younger :D
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:03 AM

you sound a lot like me

welcome to the group

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Welcome to The Lounge!
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Welcome!

missmansmommy
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I hear you! I wish I was as gifted in the domestic arts as you are, but I am a stay at home mom and extroverted, but have trouble meeting people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)