Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Well, I found it!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Liz
  • 24 Replies

If you'd like to laugh at my expense, you've come to the right place.. :)

So I was taking my BC pills this morning, I forgot yesterdays so had to take two today. I took one and accidentally dropped the other. I looked all over for the missing pill, crawled around the floor and could not find it, so I gave up.

Well here I was sitting on the couch and I see I have this big piece of glitter stuck on my chest so while I'm trying to get that off, I find the pill.

It fell into my shirt, it was in my bra wedged between my bra and boob...it's been there for awhile.

Atleast I found it!! ;)

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MonkeysGrammy
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

that's fabulous! keep digging maybe you'll find some money or something else good:) lol

My World...My Life...My Boyz..

Bonez 8/3/91           Big Bear 4/13/94       Stinky 9/26/97giving dad card                bear with heart             ninja         (MonkeysDaddy)

SeabeeWife2011
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely fabulous!!! Hahaha
LML1
by Kristy on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I've had that happen to me with medicine before. : ) The worst is eating toast and having crumbs fall between your boobs and rubs against your bra.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Hahaha!

Quoting MonkeysGrammy:

that's fabulous! keep digging maybe you'll find some money or something else good:) lol

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
That's funny! Glad you found it.
bigmama423
by Liz on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM
I wish!! All I ever find is crumbs! ;)

Quoting MonkeysGrammy:

bigmama423
by Liz on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:33 PM
This was the first time for me..I have found lots of crumbs, even a sticker once, not sure how that got there!!

Heck yeah toast crumbs are uncomfortable, tortilla chip too! I need a boobie bib or something! ;)

Quoting LML1:

I've had that happen to me with medicine before. : ) The worst is eating toast and having crumbs fall between your boobs and rubs against your bra.

bigmama423
by Liz on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Me too!
It's hot here, so I'm glad it didn't sit any longer. It would have started to dissolve in underboob sweat!! Lol sorry if that was tmi! ;)

Quoting Bmama1:

That's funny! Glad you found it.
Thelmama
by Thelma on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:41 PM
3 moms liked this

laughing

Well that is better than having a doctor doing your 37 week check and finding glitter you know where because unknown to yourself some child dumped glitter in your purse and you were in such a rush before your  said appointment you did not notice the femine wet wipes in your purse were full of glitter in your attempts to make sure you are fresh for the appoinment. At least the doctor did not laught until he was OUT of the room. Yes it really did happen to me........sigh.

bigmama423
by Liz on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my goodness that's too funny!!
I can only imagine what the heck that doctor was thinking!!
;)

Quoting Thelmama:

laughing

Well that is better than having a doctor doing your 37 week check and finding glitter you know where because unknown to yourself some child dumped glitter in your purse and you were in such a rush before your  said appointment you did not notice the femine wet wipes in your purse were full of glitter in your attempts to make sure you are fresh for the appoinment. At least the doctor did not laught until he was OUT of the room. Yes it really did happen to me........sigh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN