Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Some guy just knocked on my door a little bit ago while I was feeding my son. I answered it (thinking it was our landlord since he's working on the place next door). Some Mexican (not trying to be racist) was at the door. He didn't tell me who he was or anything just said hi then started to take a step forward in my house. He asked if he could come in. I think he saw my son (I feed him his solids in the kitchen in his high chair) and said is this not vince's house? I said no and he told me he gets confused with these places (I live in a duplex and there are 12 sets of duplex total with 4 facing each other). He left though. My neighbor told me that when he did leave he went out to the parking lot yelled fuck then took off running down the street. My neighbor almost went to get our landlord and tell him that we may have a problem.

When I went to check my mail a little bit after that incident I locked my door because I wasn't going to have my son alone in the house with the door unlocked in case the guy comes back. I don't think he will come back but I still wanted to protect my son.

I was afraid he was gonna hurt me when he tried to take a step inside my house.

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Replies (21-21):
Diane1223
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I would be scared, too....that is weird!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN