Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I always feel alone.

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:33 PM
  • 10 Replies

I'm 37w4d pregnant. My boyfriend lives 1 1/2 away and always works, so I only see him about once a week. My father works, so it's only her and I in the house during the day. But by the time I wake up, she is sleeping because she is sick. I moved, so I have no friends out here. I'm just sick of sitting here by myself. Plus I have a really bad craving for lemonade and french fries because the maple fest ( its a festival that comes around every year) is going on) and they have the best food! I'm going stir crazy! It's wet and cold outside, so I honestly have  nothing to do. Grrr.:(

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM
I'm sorry you are feeling stuck. This too shall pass, I promise :)
floradora
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Hugs honey! Just keep thinking about all the fun you will have when that precious baby is here! Your days will be so full of love and wonder...I'm excited for you!

Floradora, mom of three and grandma of five with another on the way lol!
BuffyKay66
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Every pregnant woman has times like this. I know that isn't very helpful but I just want you to know it is normal. Try going outside. Even if it's cold it will help to have fresh air.
LML1
by Kristy on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Put a jacket on and go the festival by yourself. Just be careful. Trust me takes the next 1.5-2 weeks and get all of the 'you' time you can get.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Agree.

Quoting BuffyKay66:

Every pregnant woman has times like this. I know that isn't very helpful but I just want you to know it is normal. Try going outside. Even if it's cold it will help to have fresh air.

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Go out and enjoy yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM
When the weather get better go out and enjoy yourself. When baby come, take out for walks . Maybe eventually bf can find time to take you or maybe baby out also.
daisytr5
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I understand what you are going through! I have a 6 yr old and 20 month old. We moved 6 hours away from our families and when I was pregnant with my daughter my husband worked all the time. I struggled a lot with being lonley. I am now pregnant again and still feel this way but not near as much. My best advice is patience and I focus on my kids. We have been here 3 years now and are just now getting good friends. It all takes time and try to keep busy :)
MamaSarah1104
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I completely understand! My husband and I moved 1.5 hours away from my friends and family when I was pregnant with my first and he works all the time. Now I have a 2.5 year old, 9 month old and I'm 26.5 weeks pregnant. Plus we only have 1 car so mostly I'm stuck at home during the days. My husband had to go out of town on a work trip and I found I had to just get out of the house or this sense of overwhelming loneliness just overcame me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newwifenmom
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:12 PM

HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN