Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

My Shopping Surprise!!*

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM
  • 51 Replies

So I was shopping in Target today, I only went for a few things, but I'm known to window shop and stroll all around. So I was checking out the $1 section, how could I not stop, everything's only $1! :)

Anyways, while looking through the section I stumbled across the most repulsive and horrifying thing I've ever seen on a store shelf! I almost had a heart attack and died!

I was rummaging through these, looking for different designs when that monster creeped out!! It was so super close to my hand, I'm surprised I didn't scream!

Just so you can get an idea of the size, those are sandwich boxes, and that is no little spider!!

Thank you Target for traumatizing me, I will never shop the same again! ;)

*Edited title, so everyone can understand I am being sarcastic. I have nothing against Target, and I know they didn't plant a freaking spider on their shelf just to torture me, or did they?! ; )

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A-WAHL
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this
I would have ran away screaming lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting A-WAHL:

I would have ran away screaming lol.

I'm surprised I didn't!! My first reaction was to freeze!  I had to catch my breathe too, I was about to hyperventilate or something!! lol ;)

MrsWhite101610
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Did you complain? Everyone puts down Walmart and says target is better...glad my Walmart doesn't carry spiders.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I've seen spiders that size in Walmart...never Target, lol. I used to work for Target...5 years...I will never wear red and khaki again, lol. I loved working there, but now I'm sick of red and khaki.

I'm sorry that traumatized you in Target.
bigmama423
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Did you complain? Everyone puts down Walmart and says target is better...glad my Walmart doesn't carry spiders.

No kidding!! I actually did go to customer service and let them know. I told them someone might not be too happy putting their hand in looking for something and coming out with that, like I almost did! Eeek

I like both places, I almost always shop at Wal-Mart though cause of their prices. There are certain things that I only buy from Target though, due to their quality.

angie944
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my goodness!! =(  Yep, spring is here, all the nasty critters are out and about... 

Retrokitty
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Target is coming here in may an I can't wait!
bigmama423
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Quoting Kmakksmom:

I've seen spiders that size in Walmart...never Target, lol. I used to work for Target...5 years...I will never wear red and khaki again, lol. I loved working there, but now I'm sick of red and khaki.

I'm sorry that traumatized you in Target.

I'm glad I've never seen any anywhere else until now! I'll definitely be more cautious as to where I put my hands now!! lol ;)

I worked at Target way back when too!! :)

MrsWhite101610
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My Walmart is decent. I buy e everything but produce and meat there. Those I get at shoprite

Quoting bigmama423:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

No kidding!! I actually did go to customer service and let them know. I told them someone might not be too happy putting their hand in looking for something and coming out with that, like I almost did! Eeek

I like both places, I almost always shop at Wal-Mart though cause of their prices. There are certain things that I only buy from Target though, due to their quality.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting angie944:

Oh my goodness!! =(  Yep, spring is here, all the nasty critters are out and about... 

I know, but it'd be nice if they picked a different location to visit!! ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN