Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

My Shopping Surprise!!*

Posted by   + Show Post

So I was shopping in Target today, I only went for a few things, but I'm known to window shop and stroll all around. So I was checking out the $1 section, how could I not stop, everything's only $1! :)

Anyways, while looking through the section I stumbled across the most repulsive and horrifying thing I've ever seen on a store shelf! I almost had a heart attack and died!

I was rummaging through these, looking for different designs when that monster creeped out!! It was so super close to my hand, I'm surprised I didn't scream!

Just so you can get an idea of the size, those are sandwich boxes, and that is no little spider!!

Thank you Target for traumatizing me, I will never shop the same again! ;)

*Edited title, so everyone can understand I am being sarcastic. I have nothing against Target, and I know they didn't plant a freaking spider on their shelf just to torture me, or did they?! ; )

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Replies (51-51):
bigmama423
by Liz on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I seem to have that effect everywhere I go!!

Quoting Kmakksmom:

They saw you coming and said "Uh-oh...she's here! Bring out the most torturous thing we can think of to freak her out...stat!"

*Insert rolling laughing sweetpea here*

;)

Quoting bigmama423:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

In response to your edit...yep.  They put it there to torture you!  haha...*hugs*

you know I'm joking...right?  :)

So they want to torture me, or they don't?? Ahhh I just don't know what to think anymore!! ;) lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN