Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Hershey Park - Looking for deals and hotel. Any help would be great.

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:04 PM
  • 10 Replies

We are planning a trip to Hershey Park, PA.  I live on the other side of the state, so I am hoping someone that has been there or lives nearby could help me find some deals on tickets and hotel.  If you have any other info or suggestions on what else we definitely should go see or do, I would love to hear that also.  We will have 2 senior citizens (55yrs)  at least 3 other adults possibly 4, 13 year old, 11 year old, and a 7 year old.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:30 PM
We've never been, we are in WA state, but have always wanted to go. Have lots of fun :)
cafemom145
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:33 AM

We were there before but it was like over 25 years ago.  I am sure things have changed.  We loved it back then though.  My son rode his first roller coaster there, the SuperDuperLooper.  LOL  He now lives in Maple Valley, WA state.

rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never been there but sounds like a fun place to go.  I hope you have a great trip!

winedrinker
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:12 PM
I love it there. Went often when I lived in ny but always stayed different places. The Hershey lodge of course was the nicest but expensive. You have to take the chocolate tour tho . I loved that.

Have fun
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Sorry I am from Mi

cafemom145
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Hotels are so expensive in the area there.  Any suggestions? 

Quoting winedrinker:

I love it there. Went often when I lived in ny but always stayed different places. The Hershey lodge of course was the nicest but expensive. You have to take the chocolate tour tho . I loved that.

Have fun

EarlGrayHot
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Get online and look for deals.  See if any local businesses or grocery stores might offer discounts to go there.  Have fun!

Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 1, 2013 at 6:24 PM
We've never been - but it sounds like fun.
Clubpenguin
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:15 PM
We stayed at a little hotel which name I can't remember. It was about 10 mins away but it was way cheaper than staying in Hershey would have been. Sorry I'm not much help
winedrinker
by New Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:25 PM
I can't remember but we also stayed about 15 minutes away. Don't remember the name tho. Sorry but it was next to a go cart place

Quoting cafemom145:

Hotels are so expensive in the area there.  Any suggestions? 

Quoting winedrinker:

Have fun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN