Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Favorite eye makeup?? So sick of the crappy stuff.

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 17 Replies

So is there an eyeliner in existence that isn't pure crap? I like liquid liner, especially on the top lid, but they all seem to smear or smudge on the bottom lid within an hour or so. But then eye pencils are even worse. I use a lot of Physician's Formula products that are wonderful, but the eyeliners suck!!

What do you ladies like?? I need something good! 

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I use Cover Girl perfect point eyeliner and I love it.  It doesn't smear and it stays on all day.  I don't like liquid liner.

COVERGIRL Queen Collection Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner & Brow Pencils

jellybeanjean
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I'm in love with the kat Von d tattoo liners. They are liquid felt tip pens with different style tips. My favourite are "poetica" and "sinner". You can get them at Sephora.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Avon glimmersticks work well for me. And for days I know I won't be able to retouch , I use she-lac, which sets your lip and eye make up so it lasts for those extra long days.
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I use a pencil eye liner. I don't really like liquid. I think the kind I use is maybeline maybe? It's the little pencils that are red on the outside and come in packs of 2.
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I'm going to have to try this. I use to use a liquid felt tip a long long time ago and then they stopped making them but I LOVED it!

Quoting jellybeanjean:

I'm in love with the kat Von d tattoo liners. They are liquid felt tip pens with different style tips. My favourite are "poetica" and "sinner". You can get them at Sephora.

jellybeanjean
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM

It's good stuff lasts a long time, dries fast and applies easy! 

Quoting Bmama1:

I'm going to have to try this. I use to use a liquid felt tip a long long time ago and then they stopped making them but I LOVED it!

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Sound good! Where do you buy it? Or do you have to order it?

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting Bmama1:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

jellybeanjean
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

You can get it at Sephora online or in store. =)

Quoting Bmama1:

Sound good! Where do you buy it? Or do you have to order it?

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting Bmama1:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

enlightened_24
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I am obsessed with all the Bare Minerals products. I havent tried their liquid shadows but their liner and other products are amazing. I love how they stay on and work like magic. I literally havent used anything else since I got this a few years ago.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I don't wear any I am the natural type.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)