Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY PRINCESS..... Need ideas.

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:49 PM
  • 11 Replies
My daughter will b 1 soon and shes having a princess them party. Crowns,hearts,butterflies. Not disney princess theme. Does anyone have.ideas?? Please. Party bags, decor, cake?

**********PLEASE POST PICS*****************
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
villagemamma
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:51 PM

castle cake. there are some great examples of easy do at home ones online. for my DD's bday last year we frosted cones and put them ontop of a cake and then decorated it with candy so it looks like a princess castle.and i am definitely no chef lol

Goinutswit3
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Post a pic. Iam no chef either. Moma but no chef. I guess it comes with the territory. But please post pics.

Quoting villagemamma:

castle cake. there are some great examples of easy do at home ones online. for my DD's bday last year we frosted cones and put them ontop of a cake and then decorated it with candy so it looks like a princess castle.and i am definitely no chef lol

villagemamma
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Quoting Goinutswit3:

Post a pic. Iam no chef either. Moma but no chef. I guess it comes with the territory. But please post pics.

Quoting villagemamma:

CafeMom Tickers
villagemamma
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Had i had a better variety of sized cake trays i would have added a second story. But i did it all kinda on the fly last min :p

Goinutswit3
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM
VERY CREATIVE. LOL
Dibsy
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I saw a cute party favor bag at a party a friend had for her daughter. She bought some little crowns from the dollar store and some little wands and wrapped them in cellophane with candy and little princess dollar store rings and things like that inside. Maybe some erasers and themes things like that were in it too I can't remember. But she wrapped it so the stuff was sitting inside the hole of the crown and gathered it under the star of the wand and tied it with a bow. It was pretty cute.
Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 2, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Check on pinterest. You can get the best ideas from it!!!
Goinutswit3
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Thanks ill check not really sure how to use pintrest but ill try. Lol

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Check on pinterest. You can get the best ideas from it!!!

jellybeans5
by on May. 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Most local grocery stores have a bakery that would be willing to make a princess themed cake for you and it wouldn't cost much more then making one yourself. A lot less headache too.

I'd try different onces until I found one that was willing to work for you.

Try typing princess theme birthday party in google search and that will help with the decorations. You may even find princess themed plates, cups & napkins to buy online.

Just try and remember to keep things as simple as you can and do ready made stuff when you can. Enlist the help of family & friends too.

B-day party's are fun, but a lot of work.

LeilaBeansMom
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:19 PM
I did a princess theme for my DD first birthday. I got all my decorations from a website called birthdayexpress.com They have an AWESOME 1st birthday princess party set.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)