Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

OH SNAP!!!!! WIVES,GF'S MOMS I NEED YOU ON THIS!!!!!

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM
  • 15 Replies

Me and the DH and my son went bowling yesterday and my DH invited his buddy. Now I don't know what was happening but I guess my DH felt like his buddy was eyeing me to much but My dh was showing public affection which hes never done. His never held my hands put his arms around me or even kisses me much in public.  ( sometimes) but this bowling hangout was starting to feel a little like she's mines get your own. He was pumping up his chest and making the bowling a competition and he was smacking me on my butt and kissing me and staring me down. And everytime he was to bowl he will stare me down to get my attention. Which was weird and I didn feel a little uncomfortable with his buddy he kept given me a little bit of eyeing but maybe it was just my imagination. When i asked my DH about hid behavior he said he was letting the ladies know he was with me cause they were staring at him and honestly i didn't see anyone looking at him lol everyone there were with there family and bowling. What do you ladies think ? 

by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:56 PM
2 moms liked this

I think your DH was feeling pretty insecure.  

bigmama423
by Liz on May. 6, 2013 at 2:58 PM
I'm with her.. :)

Quoting rocky_mtn_mama:

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Completely insecure. And immature. Good luck.

Quoting bigmama423:

Quoting rocky_mtn_mama:

emilyelephant
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

He's insecure. SO does the same once in a while, and I make him stop because it gets embarassing.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 6, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Me too....

Quoting bigmama423:

Quoting rocky_mtn_mama:

villagemamma
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Did it bother you that he was being extra affectionate? does it matter the reason? i love with my DH gets like that. Its cute. Regardless of why he was being like that just enjoy it

lovemysalior13
by New Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:36 PM

it did bother me because thats not him. He wasn't being his self and I didn't think it was real. We go out alot and his never have done that and when he feels someone else is looking at his he becomes someone I don't know. So yes it bothers me and it's not a turn on or cute if its all for the wrong reasons. and then it all stops and no more of it. I'm the type you your going to be a way stay that way if you think its helping you out. It wasn't. He had no reason to be insecure and act that way. I love him and no one will change that. :) 

trisha903
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Very insecure
JCPenny
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds a little like Male Macho Bologna. My hubby does stuff like that when he wants to make a point that I belong to him. It's kinda like a male ape pounding his chest. It's more likely that he was trying to show some man whom he saw staring at you that you were taken.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on May. 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol @ ape pounding his chest!

Quoting JCPenny:

Sounds a little like Male Macho Bologna. My hubby does stuff like that when he wants to make a point that I belong to him. It's kinda like a male ape pounding his chest. It's more likely that he was trying to show some man whom he saw staring at you that you were taken.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN