Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

OH SNAP!!!!! WIVES,GF'S MOMS I NEED YOU ON THIS!!!!!

Me and the DH and my son went bowling yesterday and my DH invited his buddy. Now I don't know what was happening but I guess my DH felt like his buddy was eyeing me to much but My dh was showing public affection which hes never done. His never held my hands put his arms around me or even kisses me much in public.  ( sometimes) but this bowling hangout was starting to feel a little like she's mines get your own. He was pumping up his chest and making the bowling a competition and he was smacking me on my butt and kissing me and staring me down. And everytime he was to bowl he will stare me down to get my attention. Which was weird and I didn feel a little uncomfortable with his buddy he kept given me a little bit of eyeing but maybe it was just my imagination. When i asked my DH about hid behavior he said he was letting the ladies know he was with me cause they were staring at him and honestly i didn't see anyone looking at him lol everyone there were with there family and bowling. What do you ladies think ? 

by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Replies (11-15):
Bmama1
by Bernadette on May. 7, 2013 at 11:24 AM
I'm also going to have to agree with this.

Quoting rocky_mtn_mama:

I think your DH was feeling pretty insecure.  

anotherandree
by Inga on May. 7, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Just laugh it off and roll your eyes.  The night is over and now you know not to go bowling with THAT guy again!  Also, take it as a compliment that your husband turns into a neanderthal when he thinks another man is "crouching in on his turf."

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 7, 2013 at 11:45 AM
My ex was like that. It never bothered me. I just figured he loved me enough to show others.
imentall
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Marking his territory! ! My Hubby is super affectionate even in the grocery.
lovemysalior13
by New Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:34 PM

thanks i did that roll my eyes and just let it go. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)