Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, mommy friends...
I'm at my children's school, I HATE the car line and some of the other parents just don't follow the rules!! I mean how hard can it be to pull up, pick up your child(ren) & keep moving!! oh and to top it all off my boyfriend didn't put any gas in the car I am on E ladies!!!
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Replies (11-15):
Bursac
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 7:32 AM
the middle school even the high school carline has a routine!! you have to have a sign in your car window with the last name of the child(ren) you want to pick up, has security measures just incase a " stranger"trys to take a kid and there is not just stuff out there, they always have 2-3 teachers rotate/ volunteer out there!! So I wanna know WHY my elementary students safety isless important?!?

I will be going to a PTO MEETING, look out pto this mama is pissed!!
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on May. 10, 2013 at 12:30 PM

our line isn't too bad.  We have a small school and most of the kids walk or ride the bus.  There is only one bus.  So the most cars that are there are around 10 picks

kthruz143
by New Member on May. 10, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I get to dd's school 45 mins before she gets out to be one of the first in line . it works for us 

kthruz143
by New Member on May. 10, 2013 at 12:34 PM

i hate when parents do that to especially when they park where we have to pull up to buckle out kids in after the teacher have gotten them into the car

Quoting Bursac:

I don't mind waiting in the line I just hate it when other parents cut in line, park their car and get out while it's still in line!, parks in the middle of the other lane and get out and get their kid this way if your kid is already in the car you can't go around the person in front of you to keep the Line moving.

bigmama423
by Liz on May. 10, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Hey, your kids must go to the same school as mine!! ;)

I have the same problem at my kids school the car line is insane, and other parents are so rude and have no common courtesy at all!

There are teachers and staff all along the side walk that try to help direct the traffic and get people to move but it's still a mess. 

My kids come out at different times so I leave 30 minutes early to find a parking spot to pick up, it's easier for me. Not to mention their parking lot sucks too, they're never any spots!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)