Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you getting your mom?

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:21 PM
  • 48 Replies

for Mother's Day?

by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Terri on May. 6, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Nothing

sjump25
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM

I can't decide!  My kids made her a card.  I thought about getting her some Shari's Berries... otherwise I have no idea.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Mine passed away six yrs ago, but I used to send flowers, lobster baskets or figurines she collected. She lived across country...
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:17 PM
We shall see what my adult kids do this yr since they both live far away now. Last year I got a charm bracelet from all the kids. I don't hold much hope the 11 or 14 yr old will think of anything.
sjump25
by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I got my mom a charm bracelet last year.  Maybe I will get her a new charm for it.  

Quoting calsmom62:

We shall see what my adult kids do this yr since they both live far away now. Last year I got a charm bracelet from all the kids. I don't hold much hope the 11 or 14 yr old will think of anything.

jwkaye
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I got her several earrings and a travel jewelry case.
It seemed appropriate because my parents are leaving Saturday to go on a cruise to celebrate their 40th anniversary. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by New Member on May. 7, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I am taking her to a Styx concert.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marz31
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I got her two cards from me, a card from DD (the hand rpint stamp cards from hallmark? my new fave, they're AWESOME!) and then I got her a little wallet to replace one I believe she got when I was in college, I graduated in 1997.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 7, 2013 at 11:41 AM
cards, a gift card to her favorite restaurant, and she's getting some flowers on Sunday.
1CrazyCajun
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I redo my moms flower bed every year with different kinds of flowers and plants. It usually takes me the full weekend to finish.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting/Crunchy not quite your style?Come join other like minded moms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)