Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bored

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:14 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hello, I am bored. It is midnight here. I have a hard time sleeping. Thought maybe if some of y'all where bored maybe talk and get to know people. Maybe become friends.

by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 7, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I was actually asleep at midnight last night. It doesn't happen often. I have insomnia really bad. I hope you have a great day! :)
Chakita0912
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I am happy that you got sleep. That is always a good thing. My day was okay. My jaw hurts really bad and nothing I do seems to help. Sorry that I wasn't on today. That is why. I hope that you had a good day though.  

Quoting Kmakksmom:

I was actually asleep at midnight last night. It doesn't happen often. I have insomnia really bad. I hope you have a great day! :)

bigmama423
by Liz on May. 8, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Alieve!! It's the only pain med that works for me!!

I usually go to sleep right around 12. These past nights I've been sick, so I've been going to bed much earlier! I love sleeping! I wish I could consider it a hobby and do it a lot more! ;)

It's only 9:00 here now, and I already want to go to sleep!

Chakita0912
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I have tried that and it doesn't work. I agree with you though. I wish I could consider it a hobby also. One of my favorite things to do. Though the last couple of nights have been hard this pain keeps waking me up. I am sorry that you haven't been feeling good. Hopefully you will feel better soon. It is midnight here.  

Quoting bigmama423:

Alieve!! It's the only pain med that works for me!!

I usually go to sleep right around 12. These past nights I've been sick, so I've been going to bed much earlier! I love sleeping! I wish I could consider it a hobby and do it a lot more! ;)

It's only 9:00 here now, and I already want to go to sleep!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)