Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

New to East TX

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:01 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hey everyone! I just moved to Tyler and I'm looking to meet new people/other moms. I'm a happily married oilfield wife with three amazing kids and two awesome bonus kids! With my hubby being gone long stretches of time, I get stir crazy, as do the kids. I'm not enrolling them in school until the fall so they are looking to meet new friends as well.
I'm in my mid 30's, I love to craft and cook, am interested in photography. I'd like to get to know the area and some fun things to do if anyone can suggest, I'd be much obliged!!
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 7, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Welcome to The Lounge! I'm in WA state, but I'm pretty sure there are some Texas mamas in here :)
Dibsy
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I lived in Tyler when I was young, it was a really great place to live. I live in northern Texas now, but I really think you'll enjoy Tyler.
homemakerface
by New Member on May. 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
So far we really love it here! I love the small town feel although it is a big city. Most people are friendly here as well, so eventually Im sure I will make friends (:
Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 7, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Welcome to the group! How old are your kids?
bigmama423
by Liz on May. 7, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Hello and Welcome to the group!!

I'm from Texas, was born and raised all around Texas. I'm in AZ now though... :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN