Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

DO YOU REMEMBER...YOUR FIRST DATE?hmmm...

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM
  • 36 Replies

OMG! my first date was well, first off my parents said I was not allowed to date until I was out of High School! Okay, that didn't work out so well..

Anyway, my first date...um I had to sneak out and go to my friends house to meet up with him. It was so cute he brought me a rose and we went to dinner and than back to my friends house. Totally cute right?

Oh by the way, I was 16 at the time.

So hear I am, sneaking back into my house, yes through the window. Everything is totally quiet and dark. I'm like score! I'm almost free! Than the lights come on and there stands my parents!

Well...long painful story short, I was grounded for a month, no friends, no phone and my mom picked me up from school everyday! boo......

Was it worth it? Absolutely, I wouldnt change a thing. FYI he was my boyfriend for 10 years, almost married him too.

Okay ladies....what happened on your first date?big smile mini

by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I'm boring... I went to Church with him, then we went to lunch. He took me back home and we decided to go bowling...then we decided to go to an amazing bakery...yeah, our first date was about 8 hours long... 22 years later, here we are with 2 kids. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Hard to remember - but I know it was middle school...
mylove415
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 5:19 PM

It was a double date.  My friend Brandy and I went to the movies with 2 of her friends.  I think we saw the movie Drive with Sylvester Stallone.  Anyways the best part of the date was the popcorn...LOL

JCPenny
by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:10 PM

We went to my Junior/Senior banquet together. It was a little restaurant on Pensacola Beach called "Boy On A Dolphin". I ate my first caviar! The entire school was there, including my younger sister. Then we went formal bowling. My mom showed showed up and sat with us while we bowled.
Here we are married 16 years with 3 lovely children! 

1tyler66
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Hi gurls! Cute stories...I love the popcorn story. lol

Two the other ladies....neat you married the guy, very cool. Sweethearts

How about your worse or funniest date? hmm......

Early 20's, I went out and got the cutest outfit, of course. And to me he was just ddg (drop dead gorgeous) anyway 3 hours later no call or anything. I'm like WTH I can't believe he stood me up?!

So the whole weekend goes by and finally I get a call. OMG he got into a car accident! I felt so bad, because I thought of all this nasty stuff to say to him if I ever saw him again.

I totally believe I should of left it alone then. But no....BTW he by far was the worse relationship ever! It lasted about a year but yuk! lol

hadzfamily09
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM
We were next door neighbors for over 13yrs known of him but never had a chance to see him much always and I mean always had a huge crush on him (he was and is still very handsome) one day we ran into eachother on fb started talking and started hanging out a few days after. From that day on we were inseparable. Our first date was late night he came out at work at midnight and I got out of work at 11 went to grab some food took it at his place and talked the whole night. We instantly fell in love. (I was already in love with him since I can rwmember though ;) ) 4 yrs later we have two beautiful little girls 3 & 1. I married my neighbor childhood crush.
rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM

We went to a concert (REO Speedwagon).

bigmama423
by Liz on May. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I was 15 and he was 20, we went to a Denny's type restauraunt. I can not remember the name of the place at all.

1tyler66
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:48 PM

love it! OMG! totally cutest story ever! You married the boy next door! Fabulous!

Your ending was totally unexpected....thank you for sharing.big smile mini

1tyler66
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Nice..REO Speedwagon! Good group! How was the concert?

Was that your first date, worse date or funniest date?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)