Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

is this normal ?????!

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:59 PM
  • 15 Replies

I'm 21 weeks pregnant with a baby boy (: !! I know all pregnant women just want their babies to be healthy . I am constantly worrying and freaking out hoping my baby is okay and healthy . I keep worrying that he will have autism or something a long the lines of that . No matter what , I will love him and take care of him . But do any other moms freak out about this when pregnant ?!

by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rfhsure
by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:16 PM

lol YES. I'm pretty sure every mom did. Before 12 weeks, I was worried about miscarriage. I had a bad bleed around 21 weeks and then I got scared about it again, or stillbirth. Then I got scared that if he was born okay, that he'd be blind or deaf or something. I had all these bad dreams about the birth, If he stopped moving for so much as ten minutes I'd poke him until I felt him move again. Anywho, he's 11 weeks old now, and the happiest, healthiest boy I've ever seen! It's normal to worry, it just means you're a good mother. Your baby boy will be absolutely fine, don't guilt yourself for worrying :)

Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 8, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Very normal. I worried my whole time through my pregnancies!!!!
georgiapeachh
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
It's in that order ! Haha , I was worried about miscarriage stillbirth , down syndrome , spina bifida , it never stops ! Thank you mama

Quoting rfhsure:

lol YES. I'm pretty sure every mom did. Before 12 weeks, I was worried about miscarriage. I had a bad bleed around 21 weeks and then I got scared about it again, or stillbirth. Then I got scared that if he was born okay, that he'd be blind or deaf or something. I had all these bad dreams about the birth, If he stopped moving for so much as ten minutes I'd poke him until I felt him move again. Anywho, he's 11 weeks old now, and the happiest, healthiest boy I've ever seen! It's normal to worry, it just means you're a good mother. Your baby boy will be absolutely fine, don't guilt yourself for worrying :)

georgiapeachh
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:21 PM
It is driving me insane ! Everyday all day ! But its normal to be thinking about it that much ?haha

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Kris_PBG
by Representative on May. 8, 2013 at 11:27 PM
It was for me!!!!

Quoting georgiapeachh:

It is driving me insane ! Everyday all day ! But its normal to be thinking about it that much ?haha

Quoting Kris_PBG:

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:36 PM
It's totally normal, although nothing in your first pregnancy feels normal. Every pain, funny feeling, weird thought you have, you obsess over and wonder if baby is allright. But odds are in your favor for a perfect baby, so even though it seems impossible and cliche, try to relax. You and baby will be fine.
mnivis01
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:38 PM
The only thing I worried about was my child having my big nose. Lol. I said I don't care what he inherites from me, please just not my nose!

He pops out, BAM! Has my nose. :/
georgiapeachh
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
thank you !! That made me feel a little better !! (: I will try to relax ! (:

Quoting calsmom62:

It's totally normal, although nothing in your first pregnancy feels normal. Every pain, funny feeling, weird thought you have, you obsess over and wonder if baby is allright. But odds are in your favor for a perfect baby, so even though it seems impossible and cliche, try to relax. You and baby will be fine.

georgiapeachh
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Hahahahaha ! Awhh !! Im sure he is a beautiful baby !!!

Quoting mnivis01:

The only thing I worried about was my child having my big nose. Lol. I said I don't care what he inherites from me, please just not my nose!

mnivis01
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:03 AM
And its the ONLY thing he has from me. *shakes me head*

Quoting georgiapeachh:

Hahahahaha ! Awhh !! Im sure he is a beautiful baby !!!

Quoting mnivis01:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)