Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

pen-pals anyone???

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 7:18 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hey everyone! My name is Amanda I'm 20 yes old and I have a two year old son named Hayden!! I decided to see if anyone would like to be pen-pals I don't get to go online very often and thought this would be cool!! If anyone is interested please let me know!! I'm thinking rather writing pen-pals, or even texting pals eventually!! Hope to hear from some people!!!
by on May. 15, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LivinDeadGurl
Not feeling well today. Just want to curl up and sleep.
Yesterday at 5:29 PM
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 12:17 PM

BUMP!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 16, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Welcome to The Lounge!  I'm not really a letter writer, but I am hoping that you get many pen pals :)

proudmommy6711
by New Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Thank you!! So far none :( but maybe it will change lol
CrossStitchMum
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Hi! Id love to get something in the mail other than bills lol. Im 25 and mum to 4 :)

PurpleHazey
by Angie on May. 21, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Welcome

Jerichos_Mommy
by Member on May. 23, 2013 at 3:54 AM
I'm 43 soSAHM to two boys 6 and 2 and also have grown children. I probably wouldn't be someone you'd feel like writing but I am open o pen or text pals
proudmommy6711
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Sorry it's been so long... been really stressing and been have bad nervous break downs my address is po box 92 North Troy Vermont 05859 if you would send the first letter I would greatly appriciate it!!!!!
MamanNoir
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I don't have the time to dedicate to being a penpal. But wanted to suggest post card exchange as an additional idea. I recently began exchanging international post cards through a neat site an artist friend shared with me. I was thinking to do some mail art, but this is simple and doable without a lot of fuss. I'm not sure if it's permissible to leave it in the forum, but if you'd like the see it for yourself, I'm happy to pass on the info in a PM...or if the moderator wants to check and okay it for posting in the thread(?). Let me know.
Film4Fashion07
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 11:41 PM

there are tons of girls who do swaps, which is something like pen pals except you exchange gifts, diferent things, packages instead of writing letters (which takes time), It's called mail swap. You can try that, its tons of fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)