Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

If you could have more than one husband....

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this

They were talking about this on the radio this morning which got me to thinking.

If you could have more than one husband, would each of them have a different function?  Example, one that is a financial genious, one that is handy and completes all of the honey-do things on your list, etc?

What would you want in multiple spouses?

by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:03 AM

One husband is enough for me. lol.  Plus my husband does all I need in a man :)

Marz31
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I couldn't handle more than one. while most are decent providers, they can still act more like children than husbands and I only need one of those.

amonkeymom
by Amy on May. 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm single now and don't think I even would want one husband at this point.... though, it would be nice now and then to have someone do the heavy lifting around here.

campingmomof4
by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM

This is funny.   I have had 2 husbands but not at the same time.  LOL!!   I think 1 at a time is enough for me. 

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 16, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I have all I can handle already, lol.  My one and only husband is wonderful.  He doesn't need any help.

EireLass
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 2:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm head over heels in love with my husband. I'm less than a year married. So if I had another husband, he could have some high money making job, that caused him to travel 365 days a year, but had his check deposited into my account.

coronado25
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 2:25 PM
I was born to have more than one husband. I have had two already and am always looking out for future ex husband number 3! Simultaneously though? One is enough.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by Liz on May. 16, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Hell no!! I couldn't handle another husband! One is plenty!
The only exception would be to Mr. Money. If he's got briefcases, bags and pockets filled with money, then I'll gladly take him. My husband is an a-hole most of the time. He does work hard and take care of just about anything that needs fixing though, so he'll do for now! ;)
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on May. 16, 2013 at 2:48 PM

only one is fine with me

CrossStitchMum
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I couldnt handle more than 1 at a time. Maybe I need a gardner/handyman (nothing kinky) to help around the house while DH goes out and works as hard as he does. He could just work while DH was home to keep everything 'above board' lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)