Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

If you win the powerball....

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:08 PM
  • 8 Replies

What would you do with the money? I would pay off all of my debt, buy a new car, buy land to build my perfect house, and help my family out with money.

by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyBee12808
by New Member on May. 18, 2013 at 10:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I need a new car so first I'd get a new car, build a new house FAR away from my husband's family, help my mom, dad, and sister out with their bills, put some in a college fund for my daughter, go back to college myself, and donate some to my daughter's preschool.
bigmama423
by Liz on May. 19, 2013 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd do the exact same as you!! I didn't win though... :/
kris182
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I would pay off my debt. Buy a new car , and build our dream house. And put the rest away so that are 5 kids can go to college . And maybe go on vacation without the children ha ha . And have my dream wedding .
Jerichos_Mommy
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:16 AM

10% tithing

50% SIDS reasearch foundation

25% (5% each to my children to give them a good start on life)

The rst would pay off bills, pay remainder of lot rent as per lease agreement, buy land, new/er cars, build our dream home and take Jericho on his dream trip to China including Chinese language classes for the whoule family and a personal tour guide.

villagemamma
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Definitely pay off all debt. Buy a new car, and invest in jump starting my business

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 22, 2013 at 2:05 AM
We have a whole list of things we would do if we ever won a lottery. Contributing to research of a couple things and giving some to POW/MIA would be close after giving 10% to a church...
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on May. 22, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I would have donated a bit of it and rest not sure lol

sorry late in the game

littlemoments99
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I would pay off my mom's debt. DH and I only have our mortgage, so we would pay that off. We would probably move into a larger house, since this one is a starter home. We would buy DH a car, since we are borrowing his parents. We would also probably buy my mom a new house. She lives in a 3 bedroom with my 4 siblings or I would pay to expand her house in some way. She has plenty of yard to do it. 

So I would help my mom a lot. I would also give some money to DH's parents and my grandma because she has done so much for my mom, my siblings, and I. 

We would also make sure to give a large amount to a few charities. We would have to think about which ones. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN